Why no event server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by taliefer, Mar 16, 2020.

1. taliefer Augur

Quarm was alot of fun, gave good rewards for participating, and seemed pretty popular at the time.

why havent we had another event server since then?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Mink Journeyman

If DPG unable to start TLP servers early I will be happy to play on some event server till Aradune, just want something to do as here no server to play for me now.
  3. Rotlust Augur

Aradune is a new concept for our Truebox server rule set. It's going to have similarities to Mangler's rule set in terms of XP, era locking, and a lot more.

people seem to be glossing over these bits. We still aren't sure what it will be.
    Aenu Holysight likes this.
  4. Jaenisch Elder

With some new person in charge they are running around like crazy. I bet the TLPs will be super late in the year too. It seems like too much work for them to do anything right now.
  5. taliefer Augur

maybe. but the whole point of quarm when it was announced was it would be used as an event server. dont know why they wouldnt have said if aradune was an event server, rather than a TLP.

just disappointing they havent followed up on the event server concept. it seemed like it was a success.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. That0neguy Augur

You do realize this "new person" has been there and in charge of many things for years right?
  7. Rotlust Augur

You're not wrong. A seasonal server would be best IMHO. People always jump ship around GoD/OOW.

It's probably going to be all classes and or races at launch, though. I have a reason to believe that, but I would prefer seasonal servers.
  8. Aiona Augur

stop teasin meh and getting my hopes up! :p