19th Anniversary Quest - A Formal Dinner Party

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Is old anniversary content supposed to be harder than it was when it was introduced 2 years ago?

I know this one was buggy last gear, but this year the NPCS seem to have been rammed up on difficulty.
  2. Zamiam Augur

I wouldnt put it past the dev's to make all the mobs lvl 115 in difficulty .. they seem to think everything should be max lvl and hit like MAC TRUCKS .. and give very little experience with little reward
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

And this is why level increases are bad !
    Zamiam likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The devs have stopped scaling most if not all content.

I asked about TBL and GMM missions scaling and this is what Ngreth said:

If you are having difficulties then it is most likely a bug that should be reported on the Bug Reports forum. You should detail the mob con, melee damage, and spell damage. The devs recently fixed an issue with RoS Skyfire drakes causing 200k bombs.
  5. Enchilada Journeyman

Level increases are not bad. Bad designers or greedy companies are bad.

I remember when I got 2-4 AA per kill in Chardok. Now with a new baby at lower level it is around 0.8% AA. It seems all other xpacs got a big nerf hammer too the last months.

This sucks and kills motivation. No wonder that people start botting like hell to avoid stupid boring grinding...

If a main is maxed out there are enough things to do. And if not then another class is always there to play. There is no need for these xp nerfs.

And the anniversary xp gain seems not even come close to 50%...
  6. svann Augur

What level do they con?
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It does look like the auto-level max was not set. I'll look into what it should be.
    (Was this really 19th AV? Wow! time flies!)
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you!

Hug
  9. Derresh Augur

i just ran this mission for an alt and there was no food ground spawns in any of the rooms.
  10. Derresh Augur

nevermind. ignore this last post, food ground spawns are different from when it was originally released.
  11. Daedly Augur

RoS 110, not TBL 110 btw
    Yinla, Annastasya and svann like this.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

I was so happy when I ran this yesterday and saw it scaled. I always liked the challenge of this mission.
  13. Bronut Augur

Last year
    Fun starts at 1:50.

Thunderkiks and Zaray like this.