How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Inictus Elder

Considering how rabid PvPers get, it's hard to tell the difference sometimes.
  2. Kpom New Member

For the love of god, please, consider open new Free-Trade loot TLP during 21 years Anniversary!

All true classic EQ fans have nothing from this Anniversary, all new things like Overseer, Veteran rewards, etc is not for casual classic EQ fans :(

Why all ppl who love classic EQ (pre-PoP) have no chance to play now and spend some money this Anniversary?

This is first anniversary with nothing for new players (or who not like PoP+ current servers).

What is if I want to join this celebrate, want to play EQ, have much free time and money, but don't want to play 85+ lvl character? Where is my server to join this holiday? (Last TLP Mangler is midlle PoP, not think much new ppl will coming there).
  3. Jaenisch Elder

So many people want a new TLP....you guys shouldn't put out dates. Makes sense.
  4. dreamweaver Community Manager

Dates will come when dates are ready. Gotta make sure everything is in order first, and make sure people have enough time to ask for things off.
  5. Crabman Augur

but... but... so many of us are already off! No I am just making jokes. I have never been one to take time off to game but I have nothing against those who do and understand it is very important to the game.

And with pushing it back I am hoping for some good things!!! Seasonal? FV? Policing botters?
  6. Burpledink New Member

you might be joking, but the company I work for, a rather large one at that, just mandated people to work from home if at all possible, and to even make extra effort to make working from home at all feasible. and I know alot, if not most, other companies are doin the same. considering the eq playerbase is generally older with established careers, I bet this means alot of extra eq time for them.

I actually dont want a new server, but I think it would actually behoove DPG to get the servers out sooner rather than later in this case.

an event server ala quarm would probably be gangbusters right now
  7. Crabman Augur

yea actually now that you say it, with so much time off / work from home going on now, it will be quite difficult for people to take more time off when a new tlp or any sort of event is announced
  8. jeskola pheerie

They are ready!

[IMG]
    Aenu Holysight likes this.
  9. Magic Augur

Everything is in order, I sure!
    Personally, I not need dates, just open new TLP server (free-trade please!) without any dates. In regular situation some ppl need to know few week before server start, but as for today many already working from home, no need of this :)
  10. Maneuvre Augur

If only there was a new TLP rule set that would allow casuals to enjoy content without worrying about paying to win...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Aenu Holysight and ECrack like this.
  11. kenmei Augur

Here's your answer..
    FV-loot TLP
    Diety PvP

fight for your krono-free realm.
    Maneuvre likes this.
  12. saijin New Member

I dont post to much, I been playing on and off since 2000. I gotta say, right now would be a great time for new TLP server.... within two weeks would be perfect. Think of it as positive publicity
  13. kenmei Augur

bugs me no soba glaze and goat cheese or chive garnish..just sayin'!

and also..today would be a good day.
  14. Angered Augur

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T O Y O U EQ!! NOW HOW ABOUT THAT NEW SERVER RULE SET?

TODAY IS THE NEW DAY? PLEASE?
  15. Lurka New Member

Please even if you wont give us a date yet, give us a rule set? if the rule set sucks our guilds rolling on Mangler, if it looks good we will wait as long as we need to.

Sucks to miss out on exp bonus if you release the rule set next week and it's terrible!
  16. Jaenisch Elder

any dates yet?
  17. Kpom New Member

We need new fv-loot tlp asap! :)
    Hope to see one soon, many ppl want to play on fresh server, starting on mangler not for classic eq fans.
  18. taliefer Augur

this is sorta the reason they are waiting till the last minute to announce the ruleset. they say they will give enough time to give people notice to take time off work if they want, which is likely a month. they want people to roll/stay on mangler in the meantime and keep spending money on cash store items in the meantime.

I dont fault them for this. if they announce the ruleset for the new server and its really appealing, it kills mangler for months cause why play there if yer just gonna roll on the new hotness soon.

let us manglerites have another month or two of a healthy server!
  19. XavierSelos New Member

Two new TLPs just announced, both similar to Mangler. One truebox, one boxing server. No dates, few details. Announcements forum.
  20. Astral64 Augur