Fixed Internally Overseer Tutorial: no bandit available to start

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Coursaire, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Coursaire New Member

I open the quest window to start the tutorial and it says to use Faydark bandit to start quest but there is no agent available to select when i click the select agent button.

I get the "welcome to the overseer tutorial" window pop-up and the "welcome to the overseer tutorial" message shows in the chat window but it will not let me start the quest setup.
  2. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

How the Overseer UI works is still kind of clunky, you have to actually click the Select Agent button in order for the agent to be listed.
  3. Coursaire New Member

I would suggest reading what i wrote again before stating what you just did "there is no agent available to select when i click the select agent button."
  4. klanderso Developer

Did you happen to purchase any agents before opening the Overseer window?
  5. Transporter Lorekeeper

On one of my accounts I purchased agents before opening the window and it created the issue he mentioned. So apparently you have to do the tutorial portion before it will allow you to do anything. Right now I can't select an agent and the bandit doesn't show up. Nor do the agents I purchased. Can't be intended that way and if so the default bandit shouldn't poof if you buy more agents.
  6. Khandii New Member

I purchased agents before opening the overseer window and am bugged as well with the same issue.
  7. Coursaire New Member

Yes I did purchase agents before I started overseer
  8. Coursaire New Member

Not sure what "fixed internally" means but there is still no agent to select when the select agent button is pushed.
    I even logged completely out of game to the desktop and restarted game but can still not start the quest, or select an agent.
  9. Riou EQResource

Means it should be fixed after the next Patch
  10. klanderso Developer

This should no longer happen after the update today. However, if you were missing this agent before hte update, you'll need to contact our Customer Support to get it added to you: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us