Can we get an upgrade for Your Stormjolt Vortex Rk. III please?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

[Sun Mar 15 21:14:28 2020] Your Stormjolt Vortex Rk. III spell's level is insufficient against a restless shadow beast!

The trigger spell for our Synergy (Stormjolt Vortex Rk. III) is not high enough to trigger our synergy please fix.
  2. Goodn Augur

Vortex updates (like some other spells) are on the non-level increase expansions. We should see a new version next expansion.

I'm not sure what you are saying the second sentence. Stormjolt Vortex works fine to trigger the current max synergy rank in wizards. Looks like the ToFS Raid #1 is all messed up atm so the spell level insufficient message is part of a much larger mess.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Why they put this garbage in to restrict casters I donr know. I bet melee can still use their weapons from last expansion. Why not spells?

If this is what they want t2 to be I dread to think what t3 is like
  4. Tappin Augur

Their goal is to get as many to quit as possible.
  5. svann Augur

I think its nothing to do with vortex not having an upgrade. Many 111+ spells are also getting this treatment. Probably a bug, but a weird one.
    Xeladom likes this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not quiting, but may quit raiding. I still enjoy the rest of the game. Hugely disapointed with the wizzy once again due to stupid raid changes, but I still have a lot of other classes I enjoy messing around with especially pre ROS, when the group game got a bit out of whack and T1 was harder than later zones.