No agents for overseer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Marope, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Marope Lorekeeper

What do you do when you run out of agents in the overseer.
  2. Cadira Augur

3. Orbital101 Augur

You buy currency in game with plat or buy some with your DB coins?
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I rather think that this is a way that Darkpaw hopes to get rid of DB coins that people have gathered up and not spent them on anything yet.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

What is the maximum number of agents you can have?
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

They sell a 30 pack (each containing 3 agents) + 3 bonus, add in the 10 original. If there is a cap, its at least that many, though I might be surprised if there is.
  7. Dewey Augur

The bottom 3 quest will take your guys away and trade them for others. Don't do those quest and you'll have plenty of guys.
  8. Ravanta Suffer Augur

It's 2020, people don't know how to read anymore. They just want to be told on what to click on.

So yeah...don't click on the bottom three quests. Tell your friends!
  9. Derd Augur

Make sure you do the recruitment quests, its 48 hours and reward is more agents. Also if your really needing more spend some of the free dbc you get on a agent pack. Not really necessary though. You also do not have to fill every spot in a quest.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have not gotten any recruitment quests in my list yet. I have done a lot of others but still hoping a recruitment one will show up.
  11. Xyphen Maximum Augur

There's a bit of luck involved in this as the recruitment missions require soldiers. Only 1 out of the 6 characters I'm running Overseer on have soldiers -- so you'll most likely have to buy a pack or cross your fingers on conversion.
  12. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Also, if you get a Critical Success on a mission you get an Agent as part of the bonus reward.