{Feedback} Overseer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Dewey Augur

There needs to be an E-mail or a emote or announcement to tell you when the quest is "completed" I hate checking on it and finding out that I still have 1/2 hour left. If you told me when the quest was done, then I could stop checking it.

So give me a notification that I can use the system again.

Thanks
    Morigaine and Elyssanda like this.
  2. Dewey Augur

Another feedback...
    1 Relic fragment? That's the reward? current expansion it gives a bit, however, 1 relic fragment isn't enough to even click the mouse for. It needs to give MORE old content tradeskill stuff. These are things that you buy in the 100s and 1000s in the bazzar and you think we want to click a reward for 1? The same goes for dream dust, etc...

Thanks
    Elyssanda and Yinla like this.
  3. alicard Elder

They also need to fix that the "Finish Now" button won't work. It says "Could not complete this purchase at this time"
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Cloud the Third Augur

That was done on purpose due to the chance of failing being bugged that they are looking into. They didn't want people spending money than finding out it was bugged and they were wasting money they had to refund.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ot-always-the-same-once-quest-started.263887/
    alicard likes this.
  5. alicard Elder

Thanks Cloud. I missed this thread!
  6. ArkAngelMithra New Member

They turned it off bc when you bought it you were failing 95% 3 to 6 times in row.
  7. Graves Elder

Can people have a look at their stats. For me the success rate is running at about 70% despite starting pretty much all quests with a success likelihood of 80%+ and some with 90%+

It might just be me and I've had a bad run on the RNG, but if others are seeing similar numbers it would suggest the system is not correctly applying bonuses to the probability of success.
  8. Cloud the Third Augur

Look at the thread posted above they are looking into it.
  9. Dewey Augur

Many people are deleting there agents by doing the bottom 3 quest. Place a warning on those quest to tell people that they will loose the agents.
    Fanra likes this.
  10. blackninja New Member

there already is a warning on the accept tab when you que up for that quest.
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

I wish there were a way to ensure you got a specific type of agent as a reward, as opposed to the randomness. On one of my accounts, I can't ever seem to get a Spy or Marauder and it's quite annoying.
  12. Morigaine Elder

What I think would be nice if there was an option to utilize the notification system to accomplish this function as an optional toggle. I am referring to the notification thing that tells us anytime some TLP server we could care less about unlocks an expansion. The functionality is there and sadly only being used for what possibly might be the most annoying usage of it.
    Fanra likes this.
  13. Kinadorm Augur

1. I would like to see Agent Packs drop in-game like the LoN packs used to. Maybe even unique agent drops during special events.

2. I think it would be great if you could also send agents on Hunter quests where they "kill" a named mob and you can get the hunter achievement credit marked off. Similar to the collection items it would help get that missing hunter achievement where the mob never spawns.
    Fanra, OldCa61, Zamiam and 2 others like this.