Not A Bug Finish now button on overseer is not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dewey, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Dewey Augur

All morning when I click the finish now button it's not working. It keeps saying, "Could not complete this purchase at this time."

Considering that this is the first time I've ever had a reason to buy something from market place I hope you fix this button soon.

Thanks!
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

While we investigate a potential issue with how the Overseer system is calculating quest success rates we will be turning off the ability to finish a quest early using DBC. Please feel free to continue to use the Overseer system as we are keeping an eye on things and collecting live data as we research.
    dreamweaver, Yesterday at 7:40 PM
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. ArkAngelMithra New Member

Yeah I failed a 97% and 4 90%+ in a row, It was def bugged.
  4. Beardsy Elder

It wasn't "Bugged" It was just "Overtuned" It's clearly a cash cow. Is this their "Mobile" Game they were working on? I loved how I failed a TON of the alleged 80-95% "Success" rates.

I did like getting some of the ornaments that aren't available on the market though. The mana forged axe is dope.
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

No, it is bugged. They've said it is a bug from when it was first announced. Overtuned would be if the rates were all set to be a lot lower and displayed correctly. There is nothing mobile about this game. And thus you found what Darkpaw immediately stated was a bug as soon as it was brought to their attention.
    More or less, since Darkpaw Games does not want to be sued around the world and definitely does not want governments around the world bringing suit against them, they have disabled the Finish Now option until the game mechanic which it hastens to completion is fixed.