OverSeer guide

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

Good question I was wondering the same thing. I know you can buy some from DBS which would mean you can't even use it anymore unless you paid money which is really sad system.
  2. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

You can purchase new agents in the Darkpaw store.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

You can get more agents on the overseer vendor, which requires using the currency from overseer . . . but it is tradeable so you are not in a real bucks only situation, either.
    Whulfgar and Yinla like this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Was an actual daybreak statement in the Producer's Letter that said heroics would be awarded with the release of Overseer. So I understand the confusion.

https://www.everquest.com/news/feb-2020-producer-letter-overseer

"As an Overseer, you will be able to send out agents that you earn on Overseer Quests to gain rewards. This new system is designed to help players catch up to current content by giving access to rewards that are found in past content. Its goal is to help you build up your characters faster. Overseer is accessible starting at level 85 and with its launch we will grant all members a free level 85 heroic character. More details on Overseer will be coming very soon."
  5. Alarya Augur

Well, for my crew, I just kill all but one to motivate the survivor.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I would like to see the Overseer Agent Pack x3 as an option for one's monthly 'All Access' Daybreak Cash claim.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  7. Simonsays Journeyman

I am unable to see the entire overseer window. I use a laptop, and the overseer window is too big for the screen and cannot change the size enough to be able to see the bottom of the window. I cannot begin any quests as a result
    Kegwell likes this.
  8. NightKing Journeyman

I have 7 different elite agents now, and keep getting doubles. Anyone have more than 7 elites?
    Whulfgar likes this.
  9. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Also using laptops and cannot use the new feature.....
  10. NightKing Journeyman

Has a list been created of the epic and rare agents? Would be nice to know what is available.
  11. Fian Augur

It will be hard to run 5 quests at a time with fewer than 10 agents. It isn't a hard rule, but for one just learning the system, I would say stick with 10 and then later if you decide you can make by with fewer, go for it. To be honest, when you start to try and map jobs, and traits to a quest, you will need a lot more than 10.
  12. Fian Augur

It should be noted that you can buy type 5 augments from the overseer vendor. This gives another option, besides TBM, for players to buy their first set of type 5 augs for a char - I think they are slightly worse than TBM augs though - +27 to a heroic stat.

Also, deselect the checkbox to see items you can't use. That is how an agent becomes visible.
    Quatr likes this.
  13. Ueauvan Journeyman

help, i log in, i start overseer tutorial, i have the overseer rises select that, select agent the faydark bandit but i can start quest as its greeyed out. what am i doing wrong?
  14. alicard Elder

You have to click on the available agent at the bottom for the start quest button to light up
  15. Ueauvan Journeyman

there are no available agents, i select the tutorial spy for quest party there are no available agents at the bottom
  16. alicard Elder

Under Quest Party you have to click on Select Agent and after choosing the Bandit you will have to click his Picture under Available Agents.
  17. Ueauvan Journeyman

his picture does not show in available agents, i use default ui. thank you for helping btw sorry should have said before
  18. alicard Elder

Does he show up under agents?
  19. Ueauvan Journeyman

the pic and select agent shows in quest party and thats it, not in the bottom 3rd of the ui screen available agents, it works on 2nd account with a vanilla heroic character, not with my main 93 ranger on primary account. both are all access
  20. alicard Elder

That is strange. After you click on select agent it should show his picture at the bottom since you should only have 1 quest at the start of the tutorial.