Anguish BPs

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Heajol, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Heajol Augur

Hi all,

So I'm working on a six box crew .. haven't been caught up to current Live expansions since 2007 and still no where close. I'm a solid returnee .. meaning I'm not up to date on a lot of things still.

I'm currently running with monk, paladin, shaman, bard, rogue, mage. I have the Anguish BP on my monk already and finished monk and paladin 2.0s. Going to go back to Anguish soon for at least shaman and bard epics. Wondering whether any of the Anguish BPs are still worthwhile for clickies? I have the candles for paladin or bard BP already. Are any of these BPs still worth working on?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well it sounds like your not racing to top level so I would go for them, many players still use those clickys. Just remember there is a ton of faction needed. I like to do mine during faction bonus times but I do them on all my alts.

To me its like epics, they may no longer be useful but they can come in handy, if you remember to use them and its kinda like something every player should do just to know what the game is all about - long quests, waiting for ever for spawns, getting faction up, figuring things out - a right of passage so to speak. :)
  3. Heajol Augur

I was hoping someone might have more info on which Anguish BPs are of any use in the current game. Is the answer none of them are useful? Because I hear people talk about them every once in a while. The monk one for example is semi useful because it offers a skill (that rangers get) that monks wouldn't normally have - beneficial dispell.

Maybe I should be asking this in the Paladin forum? I've tried to Google it and look it up on Allakhazam and I can't find anything past about 2008. I already have the faction and random lootables on my Paladin so if it adds anything I'll do it. If it adds literally nothing then I'll skip it and do something else .. or do the Bard BP maybe.

Was hoping someone had up to date info on which Anguish BPs still offer some benefit in today's game.
  4. Defjam Journeyman

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/paladin-anguish-bp.248136/
    Heajol likes this.
  5. Heajol Augur

Awesome Defjam, thank you.