Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Copper_pen, Mar 7, 2020.

1. IrongronAlt New Member

Still borked, now it says my credentials are invalid or dont EXIST on your support page, cant reset password.......Major Database issue???
  2. finservice New Member

also having this issue account says invalid login credentials tried to reset password no go.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Have a fair number of players reporting to us they can't get in due to this, messed up our ability to raid today sadly.

***Remember to like the original post***
  4. Insertname New Member

Is this the same as "There was an error completing your request. Please try again"?
  5. Voskresenskaia New Member

Yes
  6. Mikie New Member

7. Duder Augur

I was able to login 3 accounts via bypassing the patcher with no problem. However, the one account hangs and times out every time. I am able to login with that account through the patcher but not if I bypass the patcher.
  8. Newbasaurus Journeyman

Try this if you are using the patcher:

At the top it says Switch Account
    Click that to get the list of accounts known, then beside the account with the problem click the X to remove it from the list.

Now try to log in as it's going to request you agree to the terms of service again.

This worked for me on a couple of accounts and is quick to try.
  9. Insertname New Member

I tried that and it doesn't work.
  10. Mikie1 New Member

I tried that also and had no luck...
  11. Mikie New Member

I also get this message:

Found 296 file(s) to update.
    Creating Help/Tips/ctxoverseer_activequests.html
    *Warning: Retrying Help/Tips/ctxoverseer_activequests.html
    *Error: Unable to download HTTP::Exception::UnhandledResponse: Moved Temporarily (302 - 146.112.43.225) -

Please help...
  12. Aterodos New Member

I am having the same problem. My main account paid i cant get in it says Invalid credentials even with 2 factor security which worked when i changed my password.
    No firewall, ISP is Spectrum (charter)

FTP account has worked fine the entire time.
  13. Oldnecro New Member

Still having login issues...

Unable to log into this account on the forums (on my mobile device) but am able to do so on my PC...

Unable to login via patcher
    Unable to login by-passing patcher
  14. Peter Miller New Member

I am still having the invalid credentials issue when trying to login 1 account. every other account is fine. started 3 days ago and haven't been able to log in to it since. Nice... since I just bought ToV for all my accounts and now it's borked for multiple days. How is it so hard to fix an account login problem? And will there be compensation for an All Access account that is down for over 10% of the month? 20%? How long is this gonna continue to be a problem?
  15. svann Augur

Have you tried petitioning?
  16. Tenebre New Member

They still haven't resolved anything about the accounts they use _ or-
  17. Wulfhere Augur

In the past, I have found that selecting the server (in the server window) and select "play everquest!" can clear some conditions.

If you are selecting the "server name" play button then you're using cached information that is potentially corrupted.
  18. niente Developer

If you're still having this issue, can you let us know (in a PM or a forum post):
    Character name (any character you like to play)
    Server name (where the above character lives)
    Login attempt time & timezone

Thanks