Test Update 03/09/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 9, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Dexxeaa00 Elder

Idk if this is a new bug or is considered a bug.

When I was in South Ro, my shield graphic goes behind the graphics of water. I'm using a shield augment to make the shield look different.

I try to post a picture and name of the shield augment.
  3. Dexxeaa00 Elder

augment i'm using is called Magi Shield Ornament . the bug only happens to be with the augment in the slot.
  4. AB_H'Sishi Augur

There is something weird with water, clipping and such. I noticed the same in "Pillars of Alra": The lowest light "bridge" will be covered by the water (means the bridge is drawn in the background, *behind* the water) while it actually should be displayed in the *front* and the water in the background.

The problem you have with the shield could be the same cause.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Absor Developer

This is a known issue, but not one we can easily fix. Various programmers have looked at it. Our alpha sorting is better now, but not perfect.
    Skuz, Yinla, klanderso and 1 other person like this.
  6. josh Augur

I was able to convert my uncommon guys to elites in overseer. seems like a bug. shouldn't i need rares to get elites?
  7. Absor Developer

As far as I know, yes, you should need rares to convert up to elites. Will let someone know that it may be broken.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Not really a bug I guess, but was the Overseer window not intended to be resizable?