Cannot log in~

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Tutankamen Augur

Cannot log in.

Getting error:
    There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    Aanuvane, Monkman, RPoo and 2 others like this.
  2. Whyohwhy New Member

I am also having this issue on my 2 of my accounts.
  3. RPoo Augur

4. Monkman Augur

5. AppleSplatter Journeyman

I can get one account logged in, the other ones can't get into server select.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I got 2 accounts in early on but now 3rd is unable to get in.

Lots of ToV named laying around needing to be slaughtered. lol.
  7. Tutankamen Augur

Well the one I can't get logged in right now is a paid subscribed account so I'm hoping they get on it stat.
  8. Nadisia Augur

Not the same message, but same issue: I cannot log in on 2 of my accounts.

Error - A timeout occured.

Seriously, it's getting old DBG.
    Always the same issues, again, and again, and again ...
    Fix you fckn log in servers for once.

This month, with all the downtimes between exceptional data migration, emergency patches, log in issues, characters momentary lost (not for me but my husband got this issue), emergency patches again, schedules maintenances, etc, it turns into a bad joke.
  9. Daedly Augur

Had same issue with my shaman and cleric accounts. Thought maybe their patch got messed up, so went to try it again and it won't let them even sign in. However, my other accounts can sign into the patcher just fine.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

11. German Augur

Its not just the game, some accounts cant even log into the support site. Invalid credentials.
  12. Tutankamen Augur

I just asked another question- did they delete the accounts? You can't even get to them from the acct management page. Not even to view/ cancel/ add subscription. They need to answer for this immediately.
  13. Aanuvane Augur

oye - got 4 logged in, can't get the 5th logged in and getting the invalid credentials error when I try to do account management for that account as well.

All five I'm trying to log in are paid.
  14. Tallie Elder

Same here. I was able to log in two accounts but not the third.
  15. Sappas Journeyman

I think it is an account status (paid vs free) issue. I've tried two different computers using different versions of windows and on both the same free accounts can log in but paid accounts cannot.
  16. AppleSplatter Journeyman

I can log on my accounts through the eq launcher, the .exe that I use with a 3rd party software isn't working though.
  17. Yolan Lorekeeper

Not a paid vs free thing. I got 2 paid. One is in one is not.
  18. Tallie Elder

The account I can't log in is a paid account unless it expired since last night!
  19. Sappas Journeyman

It is letting me in now. Didn't do anything different. Just kept trying.
  20. Heatwave Journeyman

Having issues with 1 account, main account. Same account I was logged in to with, on forums, when apparently came up.

3 Paid accounts, 2 log in no problem.

4 free accounts, all 4 log in no problem.

Main account, been logged into forums all afternoon, now cannot log into forums on that account, cannot log into game on that account.