Pally epic 1.5

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jenteel, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Jenteel New Member

I have come back to the game after some time away, and I would like to finish my 1.5 and work on my 2.0 pally epic quest. (I have the 1.0) However I have forgotten where I am in the quest. Plus I deleted all of the quest stuff I had before. I have tried to start the 1.5 over again, and can get to the part where I hail the Barb fisherman in E. Freeport. He doesn't want to talk to me and give me the note. I have double checked (going back to the other people for the flags). Did I mess up permanently by deleting those things?
    Thanks for any help you all can offer.
  2. Allayna Augur

3. Jenteel New Member

I hear that. I took me 10 years to get the 1.0, THis is just for something to do. I scored my bank and all my bags, looking for parts. I will keep trying. Thanks!!
  4. Heajol Augur

Doesn't look like there's anything you could have deleted that would make the barb not talk to you - did you do the first to hails ? Halls of Honor & North Qeynos?

Epic Start

[x] Talk to Irak Altil - Halls of Honor
    (Be sure to do this immedietly after completing epic 1.0. As our epic is spawn heavy if you do not get this hidden flag, it can and will mess up spawnings, cause items to be eaten on turn ins, and also casue you to miss later hidden flags)
    Part I - Rithnok's Soulstone[x ] Talk to Enic Ruklin, in the Temple of Life, in Northern Qeynos.
    [x ] Talk to Brunar Rankin, the barbarian on the East Freeport dock
    [x ] Obtain
    An Iksar's note
  5. Jenteel New Member

Yea, just now. I think it might be related to the fact that I test coped many years ago, at 85. I won't overwrite now, as I am 109, but if that's the case, I have a few other toons that I can do epics on. Thanks for the help!
  6. Tutankamen Augur

7. Jenteel New Member

Yes Bonzz guide is always up on my second monitor whilest epicing :)
  8. Jenteel New Member

I filled a ticket not expecting much, but I got told where I was on the quest and the nest item I needed!!! Good day indeed. Thank you to everyone who helped here. On to the quest!!
    Annastasya likes this.
  9. Lilura Augur

No exaggeration. I did it for an alt and absolutely hated it.
  10. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Oh it isnt the worst... monk 1.0 is no walk in the park. All the 1.0’s, 1.5’s and 2.0’s are great quests. Have fun and don’t forget the Epic Retelling when you are done!