class choices

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Fuzzbutt, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Fuzzbutt Elder

Having a hard time deciding what to play since returning. Not interested in boxing but anything I can solo with doesn't seem to be valued in groups/raids or vice versa. Any suggestions?
  2. Fredescu Augur

Shaman. Can solo well if a bit slowly. Can main heal most group content in a group, and still good as a backup if a main healer exists. Good for partnering with melee. Valued on raids for dps group healing and epic 2 clicks. Good for two boxing when you relent and do that.
    Xenze and Fuzzbutt like this.
  3. Xenze Elder

Druid is a pretty solid choice that is over looked as well. DoTs, solid nukes, heals and buffs, and ports. Makes traveling a lot easier too

Shadow Knight. But be expected to learn to properly tank (totally different play when you’re grouped). Takes a little more TLC at higher levels, but the payoff is a solid return

Pet classes - all of them.

Melee oriented: honorable mention to monks.
  4. Fuzzbutt Elder

Sheesh druid is to easy, journey tank merc and thistles and mow everything
  5. Fluid Augur

Enchanter on a horse. Charm what you need to DPS. Hunt in Druid/Ranger zones. Just ride like the wind until you get some distance and recharm them what's broke charm.
  6. FJRQZ Journeyman

I'm playing a Cleric, using a tank merc. It's slow but then again I'm not in any hurry.