Rumors of Merges Sweep the Land

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by BronxGuido, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BronxGuido New Member

I am hearing AB is Merging with Luclin .. is this Rumor or Fact. I read chat from 2 guilds in talks with merging. Whats Real whats Fake News
  2. Brilhasti Elder

3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Here is fact: TOV exp is terribad.

Also TOV mob HP are waaaay outta proportion to where they should be. This is another forced grouping(read anti-boxer) measure.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

What is your source? Those "talks" may mean that particular AB guild is paying for server transfers to Luclin or another US-based server.

Luclin and Xegony were the two servers Holly singled out (on FoH interview) as not going to have a merge in the near future. (However, Luclin's Infinite Elysium raid guild moved to Xegony as well as other Luclin players to Cazic). Though, it seems to decrease the likelihood that this rumor is true.

With the history of server upgrades for AB, I doubt this will occur soon unless Daybreak has a US East server (or a vendor for a US East server) in mind that is better positioned and more economic. (I believe Luclin Server is based in Southern California).
  5. Mazame Augur

ROFL..

TBL was the end of the world because it was too hard.
    Now TOV is the end of the world.

I sorry but no matter what they do some one has to post saying it "terribad".

I for one enjoyed TBL and ToV would be ok if it was not for all of eye blind snow. but I would not say it "terribad" and I am boxing it.
    feeltheburn likes this.
  6. Brilhasti Elder

Not merging with a US server. Dreamweaver confirmed on Discord. Pitchforks away.
    Benito likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

They're not merging.
    Yinla, Brilhasti, Benito and 2 others like this.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

Just to double confirm.
    Brilhasti and Benito like this.
  9. svann Augur

what about now?
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

Still not now. Also, I am going to lock this topic so it doesn't get out of hand.
    OldCa61 and code-zero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.