Ok Darkpaw, explaing your logic on this one

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Galliana, Mar 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancelove Augur

Actually I am pretty sure this is not the the original Bahdah.
    Bahdah likes this.
  2. Tanise Elder

I'm not disputing your point, but ever heard the saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I mean... it would be a nice upgrade for normal players if the ability to check mark advanced loot options in the item window was added into the base game.

A lot of the cheater program features are ones that would make great additions to the core game. Thats why the cheaters took the time to add them to their programs. It would be nice if the devs took note of a few of the quality of life type ones and added them into the game.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Threre's a WHOLE lot of stuff in those cheat programs that could probably be coded into EQ as quality of life improvements. But they'll never do it because some dev, somewhere is defiantly holding on to that last thread of "The Vision" and won't let go because of their stubborn pride.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You need to just stop... do you use it too, and are just so used to seeing it that it's normal? No custom UI has it... Do you even know how XML works? XML is just data. In this case, it's data that EQ uses to build your UI. You can't run a function to grab the name of the item inside that XML, it's just not how it works.
  6. Thraine Augur

the T2 BP has more clairvoyance so it prolly has more mana regen when its all added up. besides with the T2 you get like 350-400 more base mana. I dont think that 1 single point of mana regen is going to sway anyone into wearing T1 over T2.

Also, look over these SSs before you post or else your gonna give xegony a heart attack
    Bahdah and Funky like this.
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

Locking the thread until I have a chance to review.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.