Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Copper_pen, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Bigstomp Augur

I have one account in this state as well.
    Miss Pie likes this.
  2. Darkkeeper New Member

Yep, and is Sunday and not number you can call , so good luck on loging in!!
  3. Simonsays Journeyman

Getting invalid credentials when trying to log into my main account now as well. And i had just played a few hours ago
  4. Thul Journeyman

I'm not able to log in with one of my accounts. I had just played on that account this morning. I am getting a "timeout error" or "login server unavailable" when I try to log in. My other accounts log in just fine as of this posting.

I tried to log into the forums with the affected account and received the "invalid credentials" message.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok, there have been 5 responses that are saying they have the same issue and yet NOT ONE has "LIKED" the first post on this page. That is the only way tech support will look at this issue. Yes, its fine to comment that it is happening to you also but they only look at the number of "LIKES" the first post has.

Also there is never any phone support - doesn't matter if its Sunday or Tuesday. However they do fix things on weekends - but you have to let them know by clicking "LIKE" on first post.
    Jalizard likes this.
  6. Tanise Elder

Same here.
  7. Tanise Elder

Frankly doing things by "like" is stupid. This isn't facebook. Having to "like" it shows a lack of maturity in the tech dept.
    Jalizard likes this.
  8. Jalizard New Member

Same. I can get into 4 of my 5 accounts.
  9. Fanelien New Member

Yep, same problem here. Can't log in to one account, strangely enough the one I am posting with right now.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thanks to all who "liked" this post. They are working on it now (on a Sunday):

Status: 3/8/2020 17:17 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game.
    Tanise likes this.
  11. Fanelien New Member

And my account was just able to log in. What an odd issue
  12. Varillian-Zwo New Member

same here, couldn't even log in to the forum as my "main"
  13. svann Augur

Cant log in on main account. When I tried to start EQ this morning instead of just logging in it opened a login screen with blanks. So I entered name and password and it came up with There was an error completing your request. Please try again. I can log in on my alt account no problem (this is my alt acct). Double checked Im using right credentials so I tried to use lost my password. When it asks me to enter my mobile number that isnt working. It tells me Pleas enter the mobile number you have on file. The continue button remains greyed out. I think it thinks that Im entering the wrong cell number. Tried to just login to DBG website and it tells me Invalid Credentials.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No you are not entering stuff wrong. There are server issues. Been happening since yesterday. People need to "like" the first post on here to get their attention
  15. Jaqo New Member

Getting "The Login Server is currently unavailable. Please try again later." or "Error - A timeout occurred".

This is only on one of three accounts. The other two logged in just fine.

The usual CS checkboxes aren't the play here.

Edit: (forgot to mention) The "non login" happened between the two "successful logins". This is an account issue, not a timing issue.
  16. Burti New Member

Same problem'ish. Error logging 2nd account into game (same computer). Use same said log in into Daybreak.. get a Recapcha error message. Changed password to no avail - still cannot log in....
  17. Imukai Augur

This is ridiculous when it happened last night and was supposedly fixed. It's still happening. It's like a lottery which account can log in and which cannot.
  18. Brilhasti Elder

Any word on this? Can't log in to one of mine. Lost a day of Antonius Bayle last week, it's down down for another day tomorrow and now I can't log in. I hope there's some reimbursement coming.
  19. YetAgain New Member

Same issue here. Unable to log in. Can't say I'm surprised.
  20. Odious Pong New Member

Daybreak staff update required please, this is shoddy.