Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Copper_pen, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Copper_pen New Member

When I tried to log in my other account, I get the Invalid Credentials error, even after password reset. I was just playing on that account and this one yesterday.
    Can't even log in to post on forums or reach support.
    Tybo52, Illy, Searchman and 50 others like this.
  2. Nilok New Member

Same here. Can't log into my primary account.
    Oldnecro, IrongronAlt, Burti and 2 others like this.
  3. Pawtato Augur

Same issue, I can log in on different accounts but my main account I can't log-in to the forums or game.
  4. Seev New Member

same thing here one of my accounts will not let me log in to game or website
    Oldnecro, IrongronAlt, Burti and 2 others like this.
  5. Raamil New Member

Started with one of my accounts, now it's two.
    IrongronAlt, Burti and Varillian-Zwo like this.
  6. Copper_pen New Member

There's a post by admin Dreamweaver on the discord channel requesting some info such as firewall y/n, ISP, and location
    IrongronAlt and Varillian-Zwo like this.
  7. Same Issue New Member

Same issue can not log in my paid accounts but my FTP alt accounts log in fine
    ISP is atlantic broadband, no firewall except maybe windows. pennsylvania
    IrongronAlt, Burti and Varillian-Zwo like this.
  8. Tunare Lorekeeper

I can log into one of my accounts and the other one says invalid credentials. I even changed the password, but it to no avail.
    Burti likes this.
  9. Same Issue New Member

I don't use discord, any other info needed Dreamweaver?
    Burti likes this.
  10. Same Issue New Member

folks click like on the first post so this gets elevated
  11. Maktarra New Member

Same here. I have multiple accounts now and it's moving through all of em it seems. Started with two of them half an hour ago and now it's up to 5. Playing on AB after a few years away, and I have had more downtime than uptime this week heh (not to mention our impending lost day coming up on Tuesday/Wednesday). It's getting frustrating being back only a handful of weeks now and having so many patches/extended downtimes/emergency fixes and the like.
    Makta likes this.
  12. Rarandil New Member

Same issue here. Can't get in at all with 1 account and other 2 are sporadic. On my main account I did get logged in, but then it timed out before it could connect to a server.
  13. Iricinme New Member

Can't log into one of my accts, can we get this fixed or at least looked into already??
  14. Maktarra New Member

Now
    Up to 7 out of 10 accounts now. A Little help please?
  15. taliefer Augur

also having weird stuff happen. tried dusting off some old accounts, changed their passwords, and immediately got errors and invalid log in, despite using a brand new PW. also, one of the accounts seems to no longer exist when i try changing the pw again
  16. Iribabh Augur

Unsure if this is your issue but it impacted me...There is a limit of 15char for password length. If you set a password longer than 15char try inputting the first 15 and it should work. It took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure it out when it happened to me.

I'd have expected it to throw an error when I tried to set a password longer than is allowed but it doesn't.../shrug
  17. Rukrb New Member

Logged in this morning with no problems.

Rebooted the system for raid and now it tells me that log in servers are down on just one account.

Had to log on to different account to post this because of invalid credentials error.
  18. Darkkeeper New Member

Same here, I am on one of my other accounts becosue my main account is getting Invalid credentials, to, even if I reset my password , I still get , Invalid credentials!!
  19. Slyths New Member

Same thing for me. I have 1 account that I can not log to, and then when I try to login on the forums I get Invalid Credentials.
  20. Darkkeeper New Member

I am getting this today, even tho I was playing earlier on my main account, I can log into my two other accounts, but I can't log into my main account,. Even if I reset password or ask you for my user name, if I try and login I get . Invalid credentials!!