Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

Locked door to be on a rotation a game time hourly rotation of can be unlocked a class X this hour.
  2. cygnet Journeyman

I use the /outputfile inventory command on each toon then use notepad plus plus to search for free.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The return of illusion masks for rogue/bard only. Enchanter still get their spells rogues and bards should have their masks.
  4. Daedly Augur

When I click in the extended target window and miss the name, I want it to stop targeting myself. Not sure if that is a bug or what, but if I wanted to target myself, I would click on my own name.....
    Vexana_Lanys, Celephane and svann like this.
  5. demoria7 Elder

It is very annoying that the only way you know you earned a skill or title or achievement is when someone from your guild or group says "congrats". The chat system in EQ is messy when it comes to these things. How about a simple pop up button , small, size of EQ button or smaller, gold, bugle shaped maybe or a checkmark?... that pops up onto screen, and links to the achievement window where you won xxx , when you click it? As long as you can decide where you want it to pop up on your screen (or not, choice is good) it would be nice. similar to LOTD which I believe you also own.

Same thing with loot. A small bag off to the side indicating you have loot to look at instead of that giant window. I know I can keep it shrunk but then it fades into the screen. Can we change the top bar to a different color easily? I wonder... but a nice bag would sure be easier to see on the screen. Just a few wishes.
  6. enclee Augur

Adjust your chat filter in the options and check what window your achievements are assigned to.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Solanli Journeyman

Add commas to the money system. I know people are gonna laugh - but now that everything is in the millions ... im kind of tired of counting 0's 20,000,000 vs 2,000,000 is quite easy to distinguish... 20000000 and 2000000 not so much.
    Koryu, Raccoo, Thunderkiks and 6 others like this.
  8. Brilhasti Elder

A working Antonius Bayle
    Yinla and Igniz like this.
  9. Whulfgar Augur

I dream of a server (all its own) where every other server can port to (like a central hub server) group up with others from other servers.. To do group content or raids .. then be able to port back to their home server.

I'd even pay more money a month to make this a reality.
    Zamiam, Solanli and kizant like this.
  10. svann Augur

Could be accessed via the Nexus.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  11. Daedly Augur

Add similar filters to the advanced loot window that the bazaar uses that will allow me to me to opt in or out for "always loot". Such as, augments, tradeskill, collections, ornaments and stuff like that.
  12. Braveheart Augur

Ctrl right click list of items to sell or mail.
    Allow the bank and parcel or merchant vendors to be open at the same time. Will make cleaning out your bank easier and allow for quick selling or mailing of items from your bank.
  13. Nolrog Augur

Oh I like this. I would love the ability to send multiple different items at a time to one player. I would be happy if I am sending stuff to different toons, if I could just select the name of the other one instead of having to retype the name between the two or three.
  14. Torg New Member

I would like to see mob /say and player /say put in separate channels so that I could filter them. It is annoying when mob spam makes you miss someone walking up and just saying hello.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Uually quest givers....just wish it was only the player talking to them that saw what they were saying.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  16. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I wish that quest givers could see thru SoS. Invis too, of course, and IVU. But I don't see why we have to make ourselves visible to hail a dude.
    Yinla, Gyurika Godofwar and Tallie like this.
  17. Stephen51 Augur

Why not make it so the close window icon is also locked when you lock the window, therefore clicking the x will do nothing until the window is unlocked?
    Winnowyl and Yinla like this.
  18. Stephen51 Augur

A stand alone version of Overseer that is compatible with mobile devices.
    Vexana_Lanys and Yinla like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd never be off my phone!
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  20. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Something that occurred to me just now, as I was out in a zone and got a random item drop....

The tribute value of an item on the item window would be handy. I'd prefer not to clutter my bags with 0 tribute items just because I don't know their value. Obviously the data is kept *somewhere*. I'm not a programmer, but would it be really hard or time consuming to add that info to the window?