Ok Darkpaw, explaing your logic on this one

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Galliana, Mar 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galliana Elder

[IMG]

The one on the left is T1 ToV, right is T2. T2 has less mana regen and notably less spell damage than T1. How does this make any sense?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

It has been many, many expansions whereby the stats are given as a set. You need to add up all 8 visibles and compare them across tiers to see any overall stat differences.

Edit: also, nice posting of images with modifications that aren't available in EQ.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Ngreth does items now and as Qbert mentioned, he does it by "set." The last item dev, Chandrok, did stats per-item. There are benefits and downsides to both approaches.

It always amuses me when people post screenshots that clearly indicate they are using cheat programs, lol.
  4. svann Augur

The one on the right has better cleavage.
  5. Galliana Elder

Don't look at me, this image comes from another site
  6. Duder Augur

Bigstomp likes this.
  7. Zamiam Augur

These are not the cheaters you are looking for .. move along :p lol
    Zaray, Duder and Bigstomp like this.
  8. Bahdah Augur

Another cheater posting screenshots and nothing happens... jfc.. this is ridiculous
  9. Cloud the Third Augur

How is that a cheat? It looks like a custom UI where the item is showing need, greed, never, and auto rolls on the item itself. You can see those same 4 items on the loot window filters. It has been a long time since I looked into doing anything with making a custom UI but I would guess those are fields that can be added. They probably went into the UI files and modified the UI for showing item stats to include logic in the filter loot window (can't say if that is 100% possible but pretty sure you can combine functions of different windows into 1 window with custom UI file).

It doesn't help you do anything either so even if they are using non-normal custom UI who cares it doesn't help them do anything special like auto play the game or teleport somewhere / see stuff they shouldn't see.

Just go into the item view window and add in the following to get those checkboxes to use in the UI.
    <Button item="LF_CheckBoxTemplate">
    <ScreenID>LF_CheckBoxTemplate</ScreenID>
    <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
    <Location>
    <X>0</X>
    <Y>7</Y>
    </Location>
    <Size>
    <CX>16</CX>
    <CY>16</CY>
    </Size>
    <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll>
    <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll>
    <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>
    <Style_Checkbox>true</Style_Checkbox>
    <Text />
    <Template>BDT_Checkbox</Template>
    </Button>
    <Button item="LF_RemoveButtonTemplate">
    <ScreenID>LF_RemoveButtonTemplate</ScreenID>
    <Location>
    <X>5</X>
    <Y>5</Y>
    </Location>
    <Size>
    <CX>20</CX>
    <CY>20</CY>
    </Size>
    <ButtonDrawTemplate>
    <Normal>A_CancelNormal</Normal>
    <Pressed>A_CancelPressed</Pressed>
    <Flyby>A_CancelFlyby</Flyby>
    <PressedFlyby>A_CancelPressed</PressedFlyby>
    </ButtonDrawTemplate>
    </Button>
    <Button item="LF_AlwaysNeedTemplate">
    <ScreenID>LF_AlwaysNeedTemplate</ScreenID>
    <Location>
    <X>0</X>
    <Y>0</Y>
    </Location>
    <Size>
    <CX>16</CX>
    <CY>16</CY>
    </Size>
    <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll>
    <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll>
    <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>
    <Style_Checkbox>true</Style_Checkbox>
    <Text />
    <Template>BDT_Checkbox</Template>
    <TooltipReference>Toggles always need for this item.</TooltipReference>
    </Button>
    <Button item="LF_MergeReplaceButton">
    <ScreenID>LF_MergeReplaceButton</ScreenID>
    <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch>
    <TopAnchorOffset>10</TopAnchorOffset>
    <BottomAnchorOffset>30</BottomAnchorOffset>
    <LeftAnchorOffset>10</LeftAnchorOffset>
    <RightAnchorOffset>170</RightAnchorOffset>
    <TopAnchorToTop>true</TopAnchorToTop>
    <BottomAnchorToTop>true</BottomAnchorToTop>
    <LeftAnchorToLeft>true</LeftAnchorToLeft>
    <RightAnchorToLeft>true</RightAnchorToLeft>
    <Text>Merge / Replace Filters</Text>
    <TooltipReference>Merge or Replace filters from another character.</TooltipReference>
    <Template>BDT_Normal</Template>
    </Button>
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

There is also a lucy link on the items which I don't think you can explain away so easily
    Allayna, Duder and Bigstomp like this.
  11. Bahdah Augur

Explain the Lucy link now. Most cheaters UI i've seen had the same check boxes - do they all use the same UI?
    Bigstomp likes this.
  12. Szilent Augur

This like a particularly stupid 12 year old trying to talk me into taking the $10 he spit out on the laser printer in the school lab...
    Sancus likes this.
  13. Belexes ForumQuester

You should probably do some homework before you post.
  14. Bigstomp Augur

The real problem with that gear (other than the cheat software screenshots) is you are using a 25 purity aug.
    Zaray likes this.
  15. Whulfgar Augur

Really wish more people would post their guilds name.. when they blatently provide hacking pictures..
    Allayna likes this.
  16. Dewey Augur

The purity Aug would change the color of some stats of it was equipped. Since it does not look equipped, the purity Aug won't change the stats.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I very much prefered Chandrok's way of doing things, really dislike the cannot upgrade X before I've upgraded Y.
    Sancus likes this.
  18. Cloud the Third Augur

Been 10+ years since the last time I made a custom UI or really did much of anything with it but linking to a website is something that I remember being able to be done. It isn't hard to use a UI file and link using that windows text label for a name but put the url going to some random website. You need to learn about coding but that doesn't sound like anything cheating wise.

Cheating is normally when they go and start changing stuff in memory or reading stuff in memory that you aren't supose to change not just using a label from a UI window that they give you and put it together with a a url text... https://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=test You see this is a link to allak search that so if you take https://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html? + some UI function of grab name of item that is used in the window you get the full url that would pop up outside EQ. I know EQ already have built in links that go to places outside so the UI has that function it is just a matter of building the link for what you want. Not cheating.
  19. Waring_McMarrin Augur

If that was the case why do we not see plenty of custom UI's with the advance loot options and lucy links? Those would be nice features to have in the UI and I am sure most UI makers would add them if they could.
  20. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Why are you white knighting this guy so hard, it's not a custom UI and I think you are aware of that now.
    Xyroff-cazic. and Szilent like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.