That one item you've always wanted but never got.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tymeless, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

2. ForumBoss Augur

There's some really cool looking GM event shield that I wanted, but I can't recall the name.

Runed Fighter's Staff - I had one briefly but lost that account or sold it when I was young.

Troll illusion cape from the GM event

Abashi's, I've cleared ToV 30-4 times across servers and never got one.

Mosscovered Twig, I saw some monk dueling with that + whistling fist robe + jade mace, the attacks seemed so fast. I've got the Efreeti mace, but it doesn't have the same history to me.
  3. Torg New Member

Moss covered twig was only good because of the bonus to main hand weapon damage being static. I don't think it would be that good now, even if it were made primary. I think weapon speed affects main hand bonus too much at lower levels.
  4. tofu stir fry Augur

mine was always the circlet of disguise from VT. i always wanted it and cant explain why .... so many runs through there and never got lucky enough. finally got it in era with PA ... wanted it so badly i blew my whole wad of dkp on it just to make sure hahah. than the next one went for a lot less. but it was worth it.
  5. samenye Lorekeeper

6. Maneuvre Augur

1. a PVP TLP. :p

2. As far as items go... it would be the Guise of the Coercer, High Elf illusion mask for BRD/ROG.
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

Earring of Living Slime
    Sirene_Fippy and OldCa61 like this.
  8. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

9. Zipe The Healer

Hehe, I remember that I spent almost all PoR there. Mostly killing that dude and farming the orb. By the time I got 4th the next exp was due soon so totally gave up on the belt. Then they boosted orb droprate... Maybe it'll make it easier farming the belt, or more rewarding.
    Think that for me was the priest arms from VT with the cure clickie.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=28925;source=lucy
    Bobbybick likes this.
  10. Jaenisch Elder

Manastone.....duh
  11. jeskola pheerie

12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Always wanted an illusion Troll item for my Bard back in the day, only one I ever saw was from the Legacy of Ykesha pre-launch war event & sadly none of those old events like this were run on the TLP's.
  13. Lortl Journeyman

Was really fortunate to get almost all the items I wanted during my run on Coirnav... But, I remember passing on https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=4849 ... and really regretting it further down the road.. It was the only item that would have could have made me do more damage Kunark-Luclin.

Kupek
  14. Mesozoic_mangler Scholar

I've never managed to get Aten neck on a main. I did once get it on an alt 2 expansions later, but never a main.

I've also always wanted that Crystal globe hand to hand from Crystallos, but I've always managed to miss SoF in era. Three times now: on two separate TLPs and on live.
  15. Logisticz New Member

Mana stone or 2 sceptre of destructions