Lots of Missing Characters this morning

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Carv, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Carv New Member

I played this morning at ~5AM EST and all my accounts were normal, all toons present and accounted for. Logging them in now 1 ,3 and 3 toons are missing on my 3 accounts.
    Cindain2, Rahlyn and Transporter like this.
  2. Fullpress New Member

You are not alone. Several missing from 2 accounts. On Selo's
    Transporter likes this.
  3. Ragnarokkar New Member

Same, both of my accounts missing characters. Also can't get into support to create a ticket like it told me to. Every time I try to log in, it redirects me to a page saying that I need to confirm my e-mail address but it only gives me options for PSN, Xbox, Switch or Steam... I don't have either of my accounts linked to any of those.
    Transporter likes this.
  4. Fullpress New Member

I was actually at the character login screen typing in the support ticket when 4 characters from 2nd account just poofed out of list. Hopefully the issue is addressed shortly.
    Transporter likes this.
  5. Transporter Lorekeeper

Well I just got to character select on both of my accounts my main of 20 years is missing along with 2 other toons and my second account 4 toons are missing. I'm remaining patient for now, but whatever's broken please fix it
  6. Cindain2 New Member

Feelin' better seeing some others with issues missing their toons this morning. Finally got my Lord Begurgle's crown drop last night after 4 days of farming on Vox, and this morning logging in I'm missing my char from the select screen.
  7. Rahlyn New Member

I am missing a lot of my characters as well. They were there last night - gone this morning.
  8. Vzel New Member

6 Characters on 2 accounts gone. Still waiting for a response to my tickets.
  9. Bronk Elder

Missing chars too.
  10. Narcisus New Member

Hey player support! How ya doing today?

I am not doing to well myself, some of my characters are missing. I can see others are having the same problem.

You know what would be great? If someone from your end could say something on the forums acknowledging that you are aware of the situation. It is frustrating to only be able to see other players posting with no certainty that anyone is even aware of our plight.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

xxGriff likes this.
  12. Bronk Elder

Mine's back.