Missing character(s)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Marbles, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Marbles Elder

So this morning was logging in and I saw a "Loading characters" message and then "one of you characters took 21 seconds to load" and no toons show up on this therenothing?

Only 1 account affected but both my mains on Povar and alts on Bertoxx now don't show on this account.
    Mizterio and nightork like this.
  2. Waut New Member

Yikes!!! Just lost one character on two different accounts ;(
  3. Uuvin Augur

add 3 of mine. I tried sending a parcel to one and it said no toon. so I went to log it on and it booted me. when I came back, 3 toons missing. Also Povar
  4. Marbles Elder

I going to add 3 more on a different account now also. Including my main :(
  5. Revman New Member

Multiple characters missing over 3 accounts...
  6. Stiku New Member

One of my accounts is missing 1 char (main) too. Hope the problem will be fixed soon. Tunare server.
  7. kisado New Member

I lost 1 character. It was level one but holds a lot of items as a mule. I just submit a ticket. Are we ever going to get it back? I put in billions n' billionds of plats to get those items.
  8. Grizabelle New Member

Also missing multple toons on multiple accounts, only checked Bertox server so far
  9. LingDead New Member

Also missing a toon on my 2nd account. Will make ticket
  10. Monkman Augur

Logged off a toon on account, char select shows im missing one character. Happened ~10 mins ago.

Was a heroic enchanter.
  11. Tulerezzer Fujimoto New Member

Missing multiple characters also. Mangler
  12. Invindicus New Member

I just loaded in to find one missing as well (Mangler)
  13. Numiko Augur

I am missing *all* my characters on one account and got a message "some characters took to long to load, please log out and in again"
  14. Tulerezzer Fujimoto New Member

relogged twice (all the way out), no change
  15. Forcallen Augur

Hopefully this is fixed and we don't have to petition for each missing character despite what the pop up window says about the missing characters.

Currently missing 2 on one account and 1 on another. Not going to even bother with other accounts for now to avoid any frustration that might be remedied on their end at some point.
  16. Baldur Augur

Missing characters across 3 of my 6 accounts here.

I got the "it took 12 seconds to load your characters, some may be missing" the first time on one of the accounts, but now it loads fine and the characters are still missing.

Do we petition? This really sucks...
  17. nightork New Member

Also missing multiple characters, relog did not fix.

Seems to be a widespread issue.
  18. Athientz1 New Member

Missing a character too i have had since 2007, sucks this is happenign but gladd to see i am not the only one, hopefully this will be resolved.
  19. Marenka New Member

My husband and I are missing 8 toons on Bristlebane over three accounts. I don't have the heart to look at the other servers.
  20. Galliana Elder

Well it is currently 6:40 am PT so give the Darkpaw tech drones time to wake up and have their coffee.