Delaying the TLP was good if it meant addressing bots and 3rd party

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dawdle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Dawdle Augur

After the bot parties on Mangler and the warp training on Selos I feel like TLP's have really run their course. If these issues were are not dealt with then I don't think it matters if they have another TLP or not.
  2. Dulu Augur

They did state they were addressing “game health overall.”
  3. mark Augur

the 1500 players on mangler well they are still there i logged in with my lvl 25 mage during euro play time and the server was alive and general chat was fun.
  4. Misaligned Augur

[IMG]

I admire your optimism, but it ain't gonna happen.

If you want a server that deals with stuff head over to P99. But you don't get all the modern conveniences of a TLP. Can't have it all.
  5. Zansobar Augur

Sure, but then you have the corrupt admins doing RMT to deal with...you get what you pay for when you go with the "free" private server community.
    Stagentti and code-zero like this.
  6. Jhaerik Journeyman

Like Literally everyone I knew boxed on p99... including myself.
  7. KimchiGoddess Augur

It would be nice if theyd get rid of the botters and the zone-killing AE groups, but I doubt either will happen.
  8. SilentEnemy New Member

At the minimum bring back Guild Wars.... I wanna at minimum pound the other guilds I dislike.
  9. Misaligned Augur

Cool. This recent handling of the announcement and stringing us along is just one in a long series of things I believe are handled very poorly here and a reminder of why I left last time. I'll see myself out. Time for me to let go of this game. I truly hope the new TLPs have good rulesets and that people enjoy playing on them. EQ will always be my first MMORPG love.
  10. Machen New Member

They have a bunch of current Truebox servers they could start on right now if they want to address these sorts of issues. They aren't doing so, so I doubt the delay on new servers has anything to do with this.
  11. Jhaerik Journeyman

Not like it's hard to kill AoE groups. You just cap spells at X number of targets. Private servers figured that out ages ago.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  12. KimchiGoddess Augur

I just hate that they've taken over Innovation. As players in the 50s without a PoJ trial who want to XP in era, it's one of the very few PoP zones you don't need a flag for that's level-appropriate. Of course we can never have a group going because of level 65s and PL sellers taking the zone over.

We've even been there, been established in a group and all of a sudden an AoE group moves in, takes over, trains over us as we kill (aggroing mobs onto us to "help" the mob we are currently killing), wipes us and the petition goes nowhere.
  13. Angered Augur

Define game health ok done here you go

How to deal with bot farmers simple you make private instances of all the dungeons starting in classic-pop
    It would be a ton of new "agents of explorers" but at least you can make a private LGUK with your friends... You would also need a SOL B with out Naggy to farm those camps and permafrost with out vox. and any other zones that have raid mobs Velks im not listing every zone.

triple loot off everything? i prefer x5

FV TLP the dream server

BST/BER in classic all races as well #Drakkin

Figuring out a way to speed up the exp process with out burn out

recreating/adding all the raid loot in classic-luclin minus the good items

recreating/adding new loot off names classic-pop

Allow your players to degin raid/named loot our items per era we all vote or you pick and bam bonus new loot!

figuring out a way to bring back the old freeport instead of the godless POR freeport. Nothing says classic like POR freeport....

Could the necro dream be a dream no longer "Long HAVE THE NECROS WAITED FOR THE DOT REVAMP"!!!

OVER ALL balance changes to spells / skills / AAs for TLPS Classic-pop?

Allowing rangers to use bows if they want to ?

Simply adding new raid zones in every expansion.

Make buffs last longer in early eras

new spells and pets for classic-pop or balance changes

Fix w/e QOL is needed for epics 1.0-2.0

Put all the QOL features in classic EXT window , mounts lesson etc

Allow two characters per pc instead of one? NO WAY DO IT
  14. Stagentti Augur

The thread wasn't started by Dreamweaver. It was a player.

And he said hopefully announcement by end of month because he was getting spammed with questions about whether there would he another TLP. So he tried to toss out something to be friendly.

People mad when they don't respond to that stuff. People mad when they do.
  15. Torg New Member

P99, where the admins are the ones doing RMT?
  16. feigntrain Elder

Yeah, but they're not. Why would they "address" their biggest money makers?

If you want something to be done about it, put your money where your mouth is. Make a statement by *NOT* playing on the new server. When everyone flocks to the new TLP filled with botters and cheaters you're all telling DBG that even though you like to complain about it, you really don't care all that much about it.
  17. sumnayin Augur

And? Why tell us you're leaving and not give details on why. That just screams 'seeking attention'
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And this is why so many don't like TLP servers because a nerf that would impact all live servers is suggested for something on a TLP server.
    code-zero and Fraggly like this.
  19. Fredescu Augur

It's ridiculous to lump in AE groups with unattended gameplay automation and warping.
  20. Jhaerik Journeyman

No what's ridiculous is how much of a pain it is to find a group 55+ because everyone is easier boxing on a supposed "truebox" server or has the cash to dump out $100 a day to these AoE PLers.