So, about that maintenance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Winnowyl, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I thought it was happening at 10AM Pacific time, which is 1PM for me. 1PM is past. I thought maybe it would just boot us at the end, and we'd have to log back in. It's almost 2pm now, and nothing has changed. Did it get rescheduled? Wrong time? Started late? What's going on?
  2. feeltheburn Augur

Working as intended darlin... :)
    Winnowyl likes this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I think everyone secretly wants that patch to finish some of their Hunter achs. :)
    Lilybeme likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It has been done, some couldn't get in, till it had finished
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

We were supposed to get bumped, according to the message. Is there no bumpage happening?
  6. svann Augur

I logged out early for that maintenance. Id like a refund!
  7. Mazame Augur

They waiting for the right time to crash and cause you the most issue that they will then rollback. :)
    Winnowyl likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

I'll take pizza.
  9. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

lol is it down, yet?
    Nennius likes this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I logged out and ate dinner at the a table and not at the comp!
    Lilybeme and svann like this.
  11. klanderso Developer

It wasn't a full on downtime, it was a maintenance for the backend systems that could affect logins. Not everyone was kicked, nor did everyone experience login issues. It's complete now by the way :)
  12. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

like some kind of animal
    Sigpa0s and Yinla like this.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

What is this table of which you speak?
    Shanarias and Yinla like this.
  14. Celephane Augur

It's that thing that keeps my tools off the floor
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Yinla like this.
  15. Mazame Augur

I not sure i would say it "complete" as people are having issues that they were not having before. Mana being drained faster, achievements missing.
  16. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Hrm, mana being drained faster??

From being able to cast more? Eh?
  17. Mazame Augur

Everyone in our group was wondering why his mana was going down so fast. I was using paragon / focus paragon on him every time they popped. I normal never need to paragon a Paly. So when he was going OOM more often then the caster in our group and dropping 10+% at a time some thing was up. We asked and he said new wasn't doing anything different then he done before same spells he been using. It was like his mana pool was just on auto drain.
  18. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Did he have restless ice debuff and not notice? Because what you describe could 100% have been that.
  19. Mazame Augur

No he had no debuff.
    We tested a number of things to try find out the cause nothing seamed to help