Test Update 02/26/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Ghubuk Augur

yea, that should be fixed
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Overseer

Can we get jobs & traits alphabetical in the drop down tab please?
    Can we get a way to see which agent we have just gained after doing a conversion please?
  3. klanderso Developer

The dropdown menus will be alphabetized soon (I'm working on it right now). The chat window will output a line whenever you get a new agent and include the name of the agent.

Edit: It's fixed internally, both filters will be alphabetized when the next Test update is done :)
  4. Marton Augur

Please make Crystallized Precious Velium Ore drop from all 4 missions now instead of waiting till summer.

Drops from nameds are almost non-existent. I'm pretty much done with Hunter and the only ores I got were from the 1st month of ToV (both eaten when attempting to make t18 augments, with 350 JC + max trophy). No harm in having more options to acquire ores.
  5. Tlail Elder

Overseer:

I logged in with an alt and checked the overseer window and i could see the Agents and the Quests that my Main installed. It seems i could also finish and claim the rewards with the Alt.

If that is the case, wouldn't it make sense to make the "Overseer Tetradrachms" Heirloom ? They are currently flagged as "No Trade"

Tilial
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Either that or let the Overseer Tetradrachms work the same way as the loyalty tokens and allow them to be claimed on any char on any server that are on your account.

Still not sure if Overseer is account based or server based.
  7. klanderso Developer

Overseer is account AND server based. Multiple characters on the same account on the same server will have access to the same quests/agents. Rewards however are intended (as far as I know, this may have/will be changed, I'm not 100% familiar with the design side) to be claimed on a single character. For things like agents or quest category experience, it doesn't matter which character you claim it on because it will go to your account's overseer data. However for things like items, you'll want to be sure to claim them on the right character.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Exp and merc AAs make sense to be nontransferable, but currency and maybe items would be nice if they were heirloom so they can be transfered to another char especially as a lot of this stuff is random what you get. Currently I have 275 currency on 1 char and thousands on another, not knowing what is on the vendor doesn't help to know which char you want to claim currency on.

My tradeskill mule isn't level 85 (level 29) so there is no way I can claim the tradeskill stuff on her and will have to do it the long way. :rolleyes: Would be nice if once you have started playing with the overseer that you could open it and claim rewards on any char of any level on your account on that server
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Oops! That was intended! gonnaquickfixthatnow!