Zek PvP Event HUGE SUCCESS!!! Come online to join the fun!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dulu, Feb 29, 2020.

1. mark Augur

mangler and selo 2.0 with nontruebox
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Hahahahahahahah

Not sure if that's Comedy gold right there, or a case of needing some professional help, hilarious in any case.
    Fraggly and code-zero like this.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Would you say there's many fine people on both sides though?
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

How exactly did the other side lie? More people showed up in 2009 than 2017. A lot more, and it's blindingly obvious this is the case from the pictures. The photos were taken approximately the same time (there is a timestamp in the photo itself showing it was not taken "hours before" as the original poster I replied to claimed).

I wasn't referring to the picture from the stage being edited. I was referring to this:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/politics/trump-inauguration-photos/index.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-make-crowd-appear-bigger-report/1238838002/

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...pped-inauguration-photos-to-make-crowd-appear

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/06/donald-trump-inauguration-crowd-size-photos-edited

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...tos-edited-to-make-crowd-appear-larger-report

(I'd include more sources, but I doubt that would make a difference).

The picture from the stage wasn't edited, that was just a perspective change. You simply can't see far enough from the stage picture to judge how small/large the crowd actually is. The side by side comparisons that were taken from up high like the one I linked make it clear, and it was one of those that was edited (they cropped it to show only the densely packed areas).
    Fraggly likes this.
  5. ECrack Augur

Y'all need to get laid.
    Pumpernickel likes this.
  6. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Some

Side B is the media and they're constantly cropping photos and framing shots to make crowd sizes look bigger and smaller.
  7. Risiko Augur

Ok. So, on a free to play server, you got what looked like about 50 characters to show up.

No offense, but that literally could have been 1 person with 50 free accounts.

I think a better showing of support for a PvP TLP server would be having people create characters on an existing TLP server, and having them all flag themselves for PvP. At least that way, each character you see is from a paid-for account.

That being said, it wont be enough.

If you truly want this to happen, then you need to do what the Red Guide guild did on the Selos server. That honestly was the largest public showing of support for PvP TLP, but it was only one guild.

Here's how you actually convince Darkpaw Games to make a PvP TLP server:
    1. Get 500 to 1000 actual players to commit to doing all of this for 1 year
    2. Choose an existing TLP server
    3. Create your new character
    4. Get permanently PvP flagged on the server (super easy to do. Just talk to an NPC in game and you're set)
    5. Level up, consume the content, and have PvP battles.
    Prove you want it by ACTUALLY doing it for an extended time like a year. THIS is what the devs are referring to when they say they will think about making a PvP TLP when you prove there is demand for it.

Showing up for ONE day on the Rallos Zek server is not proving anything.

I support all of you wanting to enjoy the game the way you want to play it, but you got to actually prove it before it's going to ever have a snowballs chance in Hell of happening.

Oh, and the second your demands for changes to the game to make PvP better impact my enjoyment of the game in PvE, I will be 100% against you. Just saying.
  8. PVPlulz Lorekeeper

Oh look...another Bluebie in denial. PVP derangement syndrome.

We had HUNDREDS of people in attendance. Screenshot was posted by Dulu. Server hit HIGH population.

50 people? LOL.

More PVP folks out there than all but Mangler. Look at the private server populations.

PVP TLP coming in a couple months let's go boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Ruhi Augur

niche crowd of a niche crowd - eq pvp server enthusiasts.

the biggest crux of a red tlp - those with the beardiest of necks will have their way with you. There won't be any gm enforced rules on a darkpaw server - it will truly be the wildest west of eq tlp we've ever seen.
  10. Risiko Augur

:rolleyes: ... ok. Good luck with that strategy.
    Skuz likes this.
  11. ECrack Augur

Wow this doesn't happen every day. This is actually highly entertaining! Trolls feeding each other. Seeing you two in your natural habitat fighting over scraps. HAHahaha

Risiko doesn't know Pvplulz has probably the largest anti-pvp agenda. Don't worry Risiko you're in good company don't let him fool you kid, you two have plenty in common.

I wonder though, after I destroyed him when he came to the protest flapping his gums, he did rage quit. Maybe he's having a mental break down after that beating I gave him?
  12. PVPlulz Lorekeeper

Oh I was the 'event'. Not under the name "pvplulz".

Anymore lies you wanna make up? Or did you actually talk with someone with that exact name?
  13. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Risiko likes this.
  14. Barder-mangler Augur

I’m just confused as to why so many players are so adamantly against pvp servers... They can’t possibly all be krono farmers right? Besides, they’ve announced there are likely 2 new servers. I really enjoyed the TLPs but it’s so old and stale at this point, pvp is the only thing that would be fresh.
    Yes - initial pop will not break 3-5k, and probably be at 1-2k a year in, who cares, TLPs die in a year anyway.
  15. Darchon_Xegony Augur

People are against PvP because they know it will take Dev resources to create and likely fail within a month because EQ is an awful PvP game.

Resources that could’ve otherwise been spent working on an FV loot rule server or a beastlord/berserker unlocked in classic server with a different rule set that would be much more profitable for Darkpaw Games.
    Skuz and Cicelee like this.
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

The one i know posting in this thread is just a really bad player that likes to be AFK 90% of the time on raids and expect to be handed every piece of loot first. How can he AFK on his Wizard or Enchanter 90% of the time if people can kill him in PvP. It's just not fair
  17. modsiw Augur

18. That0neguy Augur

Limited resources. If they waste time on a PVP server it means the other players will not get something interesting they will enjoy.
    Skuz likes this.
  19. HoodenShuklak Augur

If they have to handhold a pvp tlp they won't be able to monitor all the newest tlps and keep them bot free!
  20. Fraggly Augur

It's not really the server, it's the people who call those presenting facts as lying krono farming botters, while simultaneously presenting lies as facts. Case(s) in point, the obvious troll fact that Zek ever moved above low with hundreds of "people", or holding a demonstration for a truebox pvp server on a standard free to play server and posting pics with a bunch of free boxes. The rise of zek server they reference has all kinds of customization that simply would not exist on an official server, go play on rise of zek.

As soon as their demonstration flopped they took right back to bashing a standard server release of course, and throwing around the typical "bluebies are scared", "why bash a server that has nothing to do with you anyways?" <- yet they get a pass to bash servers they would have nothing to do with...??? What? If a PvP-truebox and a standard server both had 100 humans playing on them the standard server would generate 3-6 times the income. Of course i am just a krono lord farming bot though. :rolleyes:

I enjoy a good troll so as long as they are going to spew nonsense i will respond in kind. I still hope for a pvp-truebox alongside a standard server as the next double TLP release. :)
    Skuz and code-zero like this.