Monk weapons question.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pahppa, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Pahppa Journeyman

Coming back to Mangler after a short break. So my question is, are epic fists still viable or am i better off using the fist of lightning and avatar weapon that i have? TYIA for the info!
  2. DeseanJackson Augur

Epic fists are viable until high end Luclin weps IIRC. I think Gharn’s Rock (Vulak) and Sara weps is where it starts to skew towards weapons. Given the items you mentioned, epic fists are still the way to go I believe.
  3. Coletricklw Journeyman

Human monk fists are 23/26 at 60 and 24/26 at 65. Iksars have one extra delay.

However, I believe there is something about them not getting the damage bonus so it's not straight ratio for comparisons.
  4. Baldur Augur

Epic fist in main hand does not get a damage bonus and weapons do, so you can't do a straight delay comparison in your main hand. You can for the off hand though.

You would have to parse in order to know for sure. You can always do a /testcopy and parse it on a combat dummy there.
  5. Imshii New Member

What are Beastlord fists?
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

Scales the same way as monk fists without epic.
    IIRC, our h2h caps lower (like 275 v 300 skill at 65?). So it should be in the 20-23 damage 38 delay (39 iksar) ballpark.