Zek PvP Event HUGE SUCCESS!!! Come online to join the fun!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dulu, Feb 29, 2020.

1. C3lowz Augur

So. What are we doing?

Seems like all we did was start in CR cause the event holder(s?) have no premium account.

We then all ran to pok for 15 minutes despite the /claim shop having a PoK porter item we all can claim. Then we sat around the CR stone posting Photoshopped screen shots of the server population.

Woohoo PvP!
    Skuz likes this.
  2. yerm Augur

I dont know what you guys are doing, but what you SHOULD be doing is pvping. Ideally at whatever level (6 back when I played pvp) and not just arena - real, open, authentic zek server pvp.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I had fun seeing that many people on /follow running from CR to PoK.

More power to ya all!
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Sounds dumb like this event and like he general notion that playing on Zek shows interest.
  5. C3lowz Augur

Turn out matters not really, its what is done during this turn out that matters. Which was absolutely nothing on the part of the event organizer(s?)

We all ran to PoK. And stayed here doing nothing. What happened to the event? Give away's? We could have at least ran to the Arena and done some actual PvP.

its like the OP just panicked when people showed up and didn't know what to do
  6. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Like i've already said it was a dumb idea. I mean they didn't even get as many people Rise of Zek private server has online ATM. I think it's safe to say not everyone that wants PvP showed up to the thing.
  7. Dulu Augur

Were you in voice?

Or did you just sit in general chat expecting people to type to you?

[IMG]
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

They did the give aways in the discord voice.
    Going to the arena sounds like a dumb idea since a 110 can just show up and level 1 PvP isn't exactly the greatest.
    Dulu likes this.
  9. Tsuaruanni Elder

Heard about your top notch photo shop in Discord.

Well done.
  10. yerm Augur

Post some pvp pics sir!
  11. Zansobar Augur

Low pop...Low pop...Low pop...
  12. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I mean more people showed up to this dumb event then people have posted in the sticked "non-truebox" discussion thread that's been almost 6 months. So at the very least people want PvP more then non-truebox servers.
  13. sumnayin Augur

[IMG][IMG]
    PVP TLP...try using a photo of the actual event and not hours before...the irony of using lies by the media to say someone else lied....
    WaitingforMoreEQ likes this.
  14. Stagentti Augur

Bout 200 people showed up from what I saw and what organizer is saying in Discord.
  15. yerm Augur

More characters != more people
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

There was more unique individuals in the discord voice chat then have probably posted in the "non-true" box thread
  17. mark Augur

fail total fail.
  18. Zansobar Augur

The bar for success has been lowered greatly from Dulu's plan to push Zek to HIGH pop during this event. Even bribery didn't achieve his lofty goals.
  19. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Pushing Zek to high for some stupid event would've been insane. Only like 10% of players even read the forums and an even smaller percentage would go to an event where nothing happens. You would need like 10,000 people that wanted EQ PvP for that to happen. That's like double Phinny peak population.

You seem to be under the impression getting 100-130ish people to show up to this kinda event is a pathetic turnout. But that's more people then have said they wanted a non-truebox TLP on the forums in a nearly 6 month period.
  20. tryieq Journeyman

Yet you are using a forum discussion of evidence of its popularity! you cant have it both ways.

I logged in to show support as I thought pvp could be fun but it was crap, end of.