Giveaway/Event tomorrow on Zek server! Just log in to support a PvP TLP and earn prizes! **

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dulu, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinco Lorekeeper

how many of those people showing up will be paying customers who really want a pvp and how many will show up because they dont want a new pve tlp ?
    Stagentti likes this.
  2. pinco Lorekeeper

well the alizee video shows the real truth.
    some real human women are hot and not as cold and deserted live a pvp tlp would became as soon as 1 guild dominates the server.
    Stagentti likes this.
  3. wade_watts Augur

Curious what kind of attendance would make this a successful event? 100? 500?

Also - is there anywhere to read about the ruleset of the current zek server?
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

5. Stagentti Augur

Rule set doesn't matter for event.

They're making lvl 1 ogres and going to arena.

PVP doesn't start until 6. So all the other rules won't come into play.
  6. That0neguy Augur

This just keeps getting better and better.

Starts off with an event to prove how many people love pvp.
    Finishes with, lets just show how many people we can get to create lvl 1 toons on a PVP server because that will obviously show how much interest there is in PVP!
    Stagentti likes this.
  7. Stagentti Augur

*Finishes with, lets just show how many people we can get to create lvl 1 toons on a PVP server by giving away free things to drive up the #.

FTFY
  8. Angered Augur

I think pvp is a 100% a waste of time in EQ but i am showing up for FREE KRONOS BABY!
  9. Volas Lorekeeper

Are you the clown that was sending people tells with a bs website in sheer panicked desperation the other day on Mangler?

Yeah.. cause THATS how you garner support for a worthless server that'll be DOA faster than Miragul was.
  10. Kodachi Augur

You mean the guy spamming out the link to the redirect to their discord? That was annoying.
  11. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Maegs Nuss in the house.
    Muxxor will hand out cookies. (feel free to donate eggs, frosting, spices)
    Nandand
    Elseif
    Foreach
    Switchcase
    round out my boxs. ;)
  12. Umul Augur

PvP questions:

Does Harm touch work vs attacking players?
    Do any crowd control spells land on attacking players?
    Will AoE spells function the same as Zek server?
    Will there be AoCs? and if so whats the point of pvp if there are Dz's for everything?
    Is the Meta going to be charm pets because mez ftw and pets being un able to be dispelled by opposing players?
    How many enchanters should I box ?

sounds like the blue rules from all the truebox tlps kind of broke all the fun parts of regular pvp.

Meme game is solid tho, few companies are as susceptible to trolly~ ideas than this one ( selos Lol) so keep it up, maybe they'll make one with no DZ's and all the OG zek rules /shrug.
  13. Umul Augur

Also the authors of this thread are likely guild leaders from mangler trying to protect their server.
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Said charity dinner is trying to raise money instead and they bribe people with raffles and fancy dinners instead. It's exactly the same.
  15. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

How about we all make Dark Elves instead and someone brings with plat on Zek hands out enough so that people can just Red Wine to level 10 then we kill each other.
  16. Angered Augur

Nope sorry not me i am just another hater of PVP and im here to say if you want to know the state of pvp just go to zek and do /who all and ROFL! /who all 50s /who all 60s /who all 70s /who all etc! I dont care about discord or spamming places that dont matter
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Said charity gets those raffle prizes and the dinners for free from sponsors of the event which lets them more easily raise the needed money.
  18. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

So the advertising and tax write off angle? K still the same
  19. Mourning Would New Member

I predict there will be roughly as many level 1 ogres running around as Dulu's computer can handle running, +5 to 10 actual other people. Or it may just be those 5 to 10 when he turns his computer into a paperweight trying to desperately to raise the number. It really should have been done on a paid server to have any remote idea of actual paying clients interested since TLP ain't free.

Oddly I feel bad for posting this, I'm not even against a pvp server unless it would take the place of a non-pvp server, but reading through Dulu's posts these past couple of weeks has shown how truly whiny, desperate, and sad he/she is as a person, lacking any thought of logic or reason. I really do feel bad for you Dulu, I hope you get your wish, and at the same time pity the people that will be stuck playing with you.
  20. Maneuvre Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.