Test Update 02/26/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Will Overseer system require you own ToV expansion? Will it require the ToV expansion be unlocked on TLP servers? What is the minimum level required to partake?
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Need level 85 and SOD unlocked on the server.

As I discovered on test when I tried it with a level 1.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Where are you getting the SoD unlocked information though? The level requirement I get but I don’t know how you’re sure the expansion requirement when you’re checking on test.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

There is an error message that tells you as much if you try. I also tried on level 1, and it warns you about both requirements.
  5. Derresh Augur

Did the weapon damage cap fix make it into this patch?
    Cadira and Allayna like this.
  6. Allayna Augur

The above spell is an upgrade to paladin Harmonious Blessing on Test. I honestly expected it to be an upgrade to Alliance given that the December 18th patch included this.

- Paladin - Harmonious Blessing now reacts to spells up to level 115. Harmonious Illumination can now stun targets up to level 115.

The spell description for Concordant Blessing is this:

Places a blessing on yourself which will cause you to automatically attempt to stun your target with Concordant Illumination and heal your group with Concordant Light whenever another caster's heals (between 101 and 115) lands on you. This blessing will fade after 0:02:00 or after you have attempted 40 stuns.

Concordant Illumination:

Stuns a target up to level 115 for up to 3 seconds, imparts an additional 5813 hatred for you, and reflects Concordant Light to heal your group.

Concordant Light:

Heals your group for up to 5727 hit points.

[50055/10657] Harmonious Blessing
    Classes: PAL/103
    Skill: Abjuration
    Mana: 4555
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0.5s, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    Max Hits: 40 Matching Spells
    1: Cast: Harmonious Illumination if Hit By Spell
    2: Limit Target: Single
    3: Limit Effect: Current HP
    4: Limit Type: Beneficial
    5: Limit Min Level: 96
    6: Limit Max Level: 115 (lose 100% per level)
    7: Limit Max Duration: 0s
    8: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
    9: Limit Effect: Current HP greater than 5000
    10: Limit Caster: Exclude Self
    Text: You don a mantle of harmonious blessings.

[50058] Harmonious Illumination
    Mana: 10
    Target: Single
    Range: 300'
    Resist: Magic -10
    Reflectable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Recourse: Harmonious Light
    1: Stun for 3s up to level 115
    2: Increase Hate by 3514
    Text: A bright light dazzles you.

[50061] Harmonious Light
    Mana: 10
    Target: Caster Group
    Range: 300', AE Range: 300'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Hate: 1
    1: Increase Current HP by 4722
    Text: You are healed by a holy reflection.

This is not an upgrade. We want alliance not a sidegrade of the current harmonious that is already available and has the exact same stun duration, stun level cap and basically the same heal/hate components.

I think this is the spell you meant to give us a concordant version of as we are 1 of 2 classes who didn't receive a DPS upgrade to it.

[50064/10658] Holy Alliance
    Classes: PAL/104
    Skill: Abjuration
    Mana: 8725
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Magic -10
    Reflectable: No
    Stacking: Holy Alliance 1
    Casting: 0.5s, Recast: 60s, Timer: 21, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 18s+ (3 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
    Hate: 11341
    Max Hits: 6 Matching Spells
    1: Increase Spell Damage Taken by 23185 (v484, After Crit)
    2: Limit Target: Single
    3: Limit Effect: Current HP
    4: Limit Type: Detrimental
    5: Limit Min Level: 96
    6: Limit Max Level: 110 (lose 100% per level)
    7: Limit Max Duration: 0s
    8: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
    9: Limit Effect: Current HP less than -1000
    10: Limit Caster Class: PAL
    11: Limit Caster: Exclude Self
    12: Cast: Holy Fulmination if Max Hits Used
    Text: You find yourself the subject of a holy alliance.

But if you are dead set on this sidegrade spell - make it something worth loading, AE stun around the paladin instead of single target. Or AE splash heal instead of group. Let it stun for 5s or affect mobs to 118. Any of those would be an upgrade, in it's current form it's an oversight and duplication of an existing spell.

But really.... just upgrade our alliance already, it's only been EoK > RoS > TBL > now TOV without an upgrade.
    Ofearl likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Quests completed with no problems and rewards give have the same name as the quest

Best in Show
    Strings that Bind
    Ever so Charming

Failed - Cant deliver
  8. Ghubuk Augur

It really is not different than the SK upgrade. Basically the same spell, slight upgrade to tap, same idea as your slight upgrade to hate and heal.
  9. Froglok Augur

The Overseer window is wonky.

On the left where it displays the quests set categories, each category seems to be bugged for graphics.

I assume they are supposed to be colored boxes where the name of the category is displayed. I can see that the names appear to be there, no problem, but the graphics are a hodgepodge of vertical lines filled in with dark colors, making them quite unreadable.
  10. Allayna Augur

It is different.

SK harmonious is to level 110, concordant is 115.

I would agree with you had they left harmonious alone, but in the December patch they gave it a boost to affect mobs to 115 and use heals to 115 to fire it. This was the consolation we received for NOT getting an upgraded harmonious spell. Why 2 months later then add it and STILL leave alliance without an upgrade?
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get a way of seeing if we have already done a quest before. Also a favourite list would be nice also.

I like the difference in colours for each level.

Is there a way to get new agents without losing the ones you have?
  12. bitefiends Elder

with regard to overseer feature
    Under the quest tab and agent tab all the icons (pictures) for the links are missing and showing a grey grid pattern making it unreadable unless you mouse over and only then just

For some quests example Uncommon conversion Quest for the any uncommon job sub category the Incapacitation Risk is 100% and the type is released: permanent but the pop up window to accept the quests says MAY remove the agent and after completion the message received is agent has been permanently removed. Should the pop up window not read WILL remove as the incapacitation is 100%.
    Also is this not a bit harsh for a 5 second task I would have thought sure fire success and no loss?

If you lose certain agents you are unable to do other tasks/quests as you don't have the amount on your roster and may require to three per quest also you may no longer have the classes that is approved of by the system (Green tick mark in the select agent window

Also is the 72 hour incapacity set in stone as this also reduces your available agents for 3 days and once again reduces the tasks you can do.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Overseer research has now gone up a level, what difference should that make to what I do?
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Recruit travellers quest - reward Common agent - quest takes 36 hours though, hope I don't fail this one!
  15. bitefiends Elder

Overseer If I have the right agent ( as indicated by the green tick ) I can't seem to get above 66% success rate on the Quest e.g. Goblin watch >Level 1 Common Stealth> Quest party 1 spy> pixie jongleur whose job is Spy(1) any one got a higher success rate?
  16. Tlail Elder

Overseer:

It would be nice if all timers (Quest duration and Incapacitate ones) or at least the 24h, 48h and 72h ones would be reduced by 1h so that if you log in around the same time every day the timers are finished even if you log in a little early or if you did start the Overseer quests a little later the day before.

A notification, that an Overseer Quest was finished upon logging in would also be nice.

Tilail
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The higher level agents give a better %. Got 1 upto 76%
  18. JunglemanGeorge New Member

Is the Overseer system only meant to be used at >720p resolution? I cannot find a way to complete the tutorial while full screen on my TV.
  19. Ghubuk Augur

Ah, got ya. I didnt notice that your new alliance doesnt go up to level 115 spells.
  20. Allayna Augur

What new alliance? We don't have one. There is no pally new alliance. What we got was a new harmonious.