what I really dont understand is why

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by curious2, Feb 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulu Augur

This is why I'm against direct voting, and I said so in the other thread.

Especially when it comes to the new PvP TLP server, Darkpaw should sit down with the community and have a conversation. If you put up a vote, people who aren't even invested (will never play) or people who want PvP to fail (Botters/krono farmers) will influence the vote. You will also have tourists/people who have never PvP'd/ don't know what's good for them weighing in equally to decade+ veterans of EQ PvP.

Talk to the people who actually want a PvP server and plan to make it their home for the next couple years. You'll get the answers you are looking for, @Darkpaw.
  2. Numiko Augur

many people who have no interest to play on the server will vote for the worse rule they can imagine to "grief" the sever just for the lolz.
    Skuz and Dulu like this.
  3. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This was also the option picked by default when trying to exit out of the window.
  4. jeskola pheerie

Ahh but who made it the default? The conspiracy deepens!
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  5. Zansobar Augur

I'm doubtful they see the demand to release a PvP TLP, but i really hope they do release a FV TLP with true-box code. I expect they may also release a Mangler clone with non-truebox to test the appetite of the boxers. If they were releasing a PvP TLP I would hope it would be a seasonal temp server that lasts maybe 6 months or so since the PvP server will be desolate inside of 3 months anyway.
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

LOL.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

LOL... /r/Conspiracy much?
  8. Nolrog Augur

Because what the masses ask for is not always good for the health of the game, and if they did what the masses wanted the game would have died long ago.
  9. Angered Augur

Are you delusional or just flat out the biggest PVP honk to ever live? If they did do a legit pull it would come out to 100-300 for a PVP server 100000s for no one gives a flying rats . 100000s for NO 100000s who even asked for this? wanna know why because PVP in EQ is fake it was a sad short lived FAD! I used to love how those people took them selves seriously! and your back its like the old days rofl!

I am not here to pvp i am here to pve if you want to pvp go play wow or even better go play a moba i rec dota2 or league of legends these are clearly pvp games!

the majority and when i say majortiy i mean 98% of us not the two percent who want pvp or honestly your just trolling at this point i mean honestly all this pvp talk has been the biggest troll i have seen in a long time on this forum! I mean you really are pushing for a pvp server? Why so it can be a ghost town?

What makes DarkPaw money a pvp server or the server we have been asking for???? We have been wanting a FV or Free trade with double loot / super exp or something to that effect for years now! and your just gonna show up out of the blue out of left field and have the balls to ask for a server when you know DAMN well it will fail out right? Great the 500ish of you get a server thats just amazing it honestly would be better if they just came out and said NO PVP TLP we have no interest in this. so let it go! !pvp is a sad dream in eq and its even sadder that it takes up space on this forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.