Merchant's "Show only items I can use" doesn't include deity restrictions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TheFizzleMaster, Feb 28, 2020.

1. TheFizzleMaster New Member

[IMG]

A search here for deity || god || religion || show || only didn't register any hits, but I'm new to forum searching so if my forum search fu is weak please advise.
    Baldur likes this.
  2. Cloud the Third Augur

There is also issues with stuff like research. All classes can do research now but you have to uncheck the restriction because you are making spells that only a caster can use and you aren't one of those classes and it doesn't show the items you can use in the combine.
  3. TheFizzleMaster New Member

Context, sir? Can you post a better image to show me what you're trying to tell me?
  4. yober Elder

Would be nice if it worked for tradeskill books you've already scribed too.
  5. TheFizzleMaster New Member

Yes, I'm a completionist/collector, and "checking things off" on my to do list, brings me happiness.
  6. Cloud the Third Augur

Go to Scholar Klaz in pok as a non-caster class. Now search for thick which should come up with alot of different thickener items that are used in research. Now for some reason all these have class listed as NEC, WIZ, MAG, ENC. This makes no sense since they are used to make non-caster spells including bard songs, druid spells, etc along with being usable but any class to make the spells and will not show up unless you uncheck show only items I can use.

They really need to remove the caster tag on all of these research components since they make spells that are not just caster spells and are usable by anyone making spells.
  7. TheFizzleMaster New Member

I'll look this up on my enchanter box later. Will be fun to figure out the specifics. Thanks.