Good or Bad to release 21st anniversary raid 16th March?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Feb 25, 2020.

1. feeltheburn Augur

well isnt that just spectacular. new hat I guess.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Hardcore Heritage Zone? :)
    Nolrog likes this.
  3. enclee Augur

Thanks Prathun. It's good to know there's only one new raid, but not to expect multiple new raids. Haha.
    Moege likes this.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

No need to be a Richard Noggin.
  5. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Only if its this hat finally!! [IMG]
  6. Moege Augur

Almost paid up on the bet I have going ! Still a chance I won't lose but then the bet was new raid content not raid/raids /ponder yup I'm safe.
  7. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

A spoiler would actually be nice right now lol.

A date? An announcement? Something about the content or what we're seeing?

At this point, I'll just presume that everyone who logs in gets a slice of no-stat cake and that's it.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

New overseer has a 21st anniversary task. See test server
  9. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

You talking about that new quest-while-you-sleep thing?
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yep, quest while you do something else, some of the rewards are interesting, merc AA, tradeskill mats etc, currently cannot see what you can purchase with the currency from doing it. Also some weapon ornaments
    eqgamer likes this.
  11. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Fantastic
  12. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Do you happen to know the name of the ornaments (e.g. Sky weapons)?
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not as yet the item is an overseer ornamentation dispencer. So not quite sure what it does, may know more tomorrow if I don't fail the quest
    Benito likes this.
  14. svann Augur

Hmm. I could have sworn there were items on the anniversary vendor in beta that were superior to raid items. Maybe Im misremembering?
    Duder likes this.
  15. Riou EQResource

There were, it just means they are being repurposed for something else or just left placeholdered like TDS ones
  16. Bigstomp Augur

I'd rather them be up as long as possible if they're going to go away. With lockouts you are already limited to how many times it can be done.
    Edit: NM, saw dev post after I posted.
  17. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Or that they are obtained through a different method than usual. Perhaps there will be a limited time drop from ToV raids during Anniversary time which can be combined with the group Anniversary items to upgrade them, or just combining the TS raid drop with the group Anniversary items. There are a number of ways that they could have the items without having an anniversary specific raid.
  18. Duder Augur

Why was there 21AV raid level loot on Beta? Was there a plan for there to be a 21st anniversary raid and it was not doable?
  19. Duder Augur

20. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

How contructive