So how is Selo doing? Now a year in almost

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ntellect, Feb 26, 2020.

1. ntellect Augur

I have some toons on Selo but didnt like the lonely leveling feeling I had back then but did enjoy the experience boost. I left for Mangler where I've been having a great group experience. I juggle this with Miragul mostly because I want to see the later expansions

Now that mercs are almost out on Selo has there been new people starting in TSS for the new 1 to 75?

I started thinking about how this might work for me. I get faster XP (by TSS is Selo faster than FV or just as fast?), will get mercs soon and could make it easier for me to catch up seeing as max level is what 75? 80?

How is the current population overall? Those playing on Selo today what is your experience like? Anyone start over in Crescent reach? How was that?

Looking to get a feel of Selo from the community there.
  2. Hambang New Member

I started on selos on release, played a couple months, and just came back to restart last week and have been enjoying it a ton. Definitely a lil harder to find a group, but people have been really helpful in catching up.

Unless you plan on boxing, you will have to network a bit but the people who are still around seem to be the helpful ones in the community.

Not sure exactly how the xp rates compare, but yeah its fast lol. Max is currently 80, and on 3/4 will jump up to 85 with sod and mercs being released
  3. DeseanJackson Augur

Mercs are out soon, Seeds of Destruction (March, 1 week), but there has been a slight uptick in newer characters I’ve seen. The lower level scene can be sparse but that’s also part of exp being fast to the point you aren’t there long. I don’t know exactly how it compares to FV but it’s fast. The overall population is lower than some TLPs but it has a loyal core of players and 3 guilds clearing in era content to some degree or another. I’ve found this sever extremely enjoyable due to the pacing and people pop in and catch up with little issue.
  4. ntellect Augur

Yeah I'm not too worried about low level. While I would like to level with others since it's more fun its OK to molo as I know I can get to around 66/70 with the tank merc alone.

Past that it gets tougher but I've made to 87 by myself on FV (before I faded). Difference being here, I'd at least be max level.

Benefit over Miragul is I can learn my char from 1 to 75 versus hopping in at 85 cold. Which was fun on my SHD

I'm thinking of going unicorn and run Paladin though I'm sad I wont do damage.