Fixed Internally Task step bleed through

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rasper Helpdesk, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

If you log onto a character with an active task with a lot of steps (like, say, a PoR Trophy task with 10 steps) and then onto a character with a task with few steps, the lines from the first character's task will bleed through into the second. This doesn't change the functionality of the task at all, but it makes it difficult to see at a glance what you need and it clutters up the Task Overlay as well.

[IMG]
    Froglok, Herodotus, Knowm and 13 others like this.
  2. Jokskilove Palzerker

That is one beautiful bug report!
    Knowm likes this.
  3. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I worked in QA in a former life. I like to think I've learned how to provide enough detail and reproduction steps without overwhelming with extra info. If I can make it easier for them to confirm, reproduce, and resolve, it is more likely to get fixed.
    Knowm and Jokskilove like this.
  4. Conq Augur

Been like this for years. Wonder if this is related to the "empty" reward in my quests reward window? I constantly have an open tab or window itself empty of rewards whenever I pull that window up. For years now.
    Conq
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah the pearl necklace?
  6. Nniki Augur

7. Mrtyu Developer

Perfect. Reproduced. Thank you.

[Edit] I realize this was already marked Confirmed, but I was unable to find an internal ticket for it, so one has now been entered and being tracked.
    Yinla, Herodotus and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  8. svann Augur

Confirmed for sure this is a Knowm issue.

Ill show myself out
    Knowm likes this.
  9. Froglok Augur

This bleed over has been a random happening for many years. Good to see they reproduced it and maybe can fix this now.
  10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm glad that Daybreak has finally noticed this after over five years of reports. It was always easy to reproduce and I told them how years ago.
    Grabatz and Mukkul like this.