How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Attila Augur

This is dead wrong. There more people not playing right now than are playing. Tons of people don't make it to PoP for various reasons and the only way EQ survives is by bring those people back every year.Your right about one thing though, ultimatums are unnecessary because Darkpaw already knows that a new TLP is in their best interest.
    Mestops12 and Thewiz like this.
  2. Magic Augur

Agree.
    I was on Mangler till PoP, as im understand what I can't get most armor without flagging. But on Free-trade (FV) server I can have no pop flags and still buy top gear on bazaar. I can not raid at all, farm other things and got any gear I want from bazaar.
    Sure I can buy LR, but I hate this LR selling ppl, prefer FV loot ruleset.
    So i wait new FV loot TLP server with AoC.
    Thewiz likes this.
  3. Thewiz Augur

We can dream and hope.
  4. Risiko Augur

My bad. I had no idea you had access to the actual numbers of people playing on the Everquest servers. It must be nice to have that kind of knowledge. ;)
  5. modsiw Augur

By George, I think we've figured it out. Everquest FULL: The MOBA

Alpha screenshots are already leaking online.

[IMG]
    Aneuren likes this.
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

MY BAGS ARE SO FULL
  7. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

This will be my 4th TLP experience as I've learned to drop out at the start of Luclin every time.

Luclin really is when the downward descent of the game started. The keying process became unbearable, the mobs started to hit twice as hard and have twice as many HPs despite being the same level, and loot became all level recommended and no drop so you couldn't pass it on to alts. Not to mention AoE grinding in the Deep trivializes all the rest of the group content in the game.
  8. Eetra Journeyman

I would rather do the VT key process 10 times than the VP key once. At least in VT there is loot worth getting.
  9. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

Agreed, I don't do the VP key either
  10. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

It's considerably later in the day than he normally responds, so maybe you'll have your answer shortly :p
  11. Thewiz Augur

I was just thinking that.....
  12. Runes Augur

Suspense is building...
  13. topple good idea generator

They announced it!! Finally!!!
    modsiw likes this.
  14. Stagentti Augur

?
    topple likes this.
  15. topple good idea generator

They just announced that the beloved Jenna Owens of ‘The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show’ is leaving KISS FM. :(

Oh our new FV TLP? No we are still waiting for that announcement.
    Creedmonk and Stagentti like this.
  16. Lurid21 New Member

You are a monster.
    Stagentti likes this.
  17. Risiko Augur

I'm suprised it lasted this long honestly. The show just wasn't the same after he passed away.
  18. topple good idea generator

Not gonna lie.... I giggled all over the office.
    Creedmonk likes this.
  19. Creedmonk Augur

Can we just ban this guy already?
  20. modsiw Augur

WTS Pitchforks. 2 for 3 Krono.
    Thewiz likes this.