AFK Bot HACKER

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marshaik, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Marshaik Apprentice

This one same person has been on 24/7 Monday through Friday and once Saturday hits, he is gone but once Monday morning is here, he is there bright early to AFK farm in Ferrott2 which i have reported him soooooo many times and yet, he still platinum farming he goes, always same route, same location, same mobs, ik which mobs he dont target, he only picks up value items that is stackable and sells them to probably buy Kromo which is totally uncalled for which its unfair for a normal player grinding for exp/plat just to level up and gear up and yet, cheaters not banned and getting away with it no matter how many reports i do to this guy which he never gets off, take a look and know this person is 100% cheating with a very high level mage risking his account or he knows his account will not be suspended. Do the right thing, stop these cheaters that 100% really afk farm AWAY FROM COMPUTER for days of farming. He always at same spot all the time. Other people probably tried to report him but idk but i see him everyday at level 85+ ferrott2 zone killing only lizards, snakes, and spiders for their value gems they drop.[removed named] a big cheater that plays 24/7 monday through friday without NO BREAKS!!!!!! cheater always a cheater, grow up!
  2. Dulu Augur

Hey Marshaik,

Unfortunately, cheating is a plague in most online games, not just EQ. The best thing you can do is record it using free software, and send it directly to the Darkpaw staff.
  3. Brawl Elder

Also when the new PvP TLP is released head over there, then you could just kill him and take all that plat. :D
    Dulu likes this.
  4. Garmr Augur

Hahaha PvP TLP, thats rich.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Is Feerott2 = Feerott, the Dream from HoT? Also you didn't bother to say a server but I'm going to just assume Phinigel because who would care on Miragul.
  6. Numiko Augur

Can't really see it being a thing on phinny either, nothing that drops there would be very valuable anymore, they would do better farming hill giants.....
  7. sumnayin Augur

I've reported a few on FV at Hill Giants while trying to get my monk his epic(god that thing is terrible). It's funny reporting people that have been sitting there for hours afk and they go poof in a few minutes.
  8. Marshaik Apprentice

Well, im a return player and a lot of stuff still need to learn and code names for zones etc stuff. A lot of stuff has changed which still learning basic stuff yet. Well I totally recorded just now for 20 minute's. I will gladly record this person which started today. I will continue recording this 3rd party client user because I know he will always be there afk for 120 hours non-stop. My apologizes, the server name is Bertoxxulous and is in Ferrott the Dream from HoT. Always same route so I know where he is 100% all the time which I take that route to farm exp when he is not there on weekends. I know he will still be there till Friday which has been going on close to a month now so will keep posting video's for proof he using 3rd party client which should be illegal on any type of games begin with. Pretty simple he using it how he moves, what spot he stands at, responds to closest mobs near him, bring him mobs, he reacts to it and gems on this server in Ferrott the Dream from HoT sells around 100-230p each and barter items included which around 50-120p each that are stackable which is nice but for him, its to OP to afk 120 hours. It all adds up in plat for 120 hours which is 1 krono a week for him or less without any breaks, meals, dinner, lunch, bathroom, and totally work hours or if this person has a job.
  9. feigntrain Elder

Don't bother. Cheating is permitted by DBG/Darkpaw because it leads to krono sales. Even when you do petition it, and someone bothers to show up before 12 hours later, and the person is caught red handed cheating by a GM, all they do is kick the toons out to character selection and leave. Then whenever they notice they're no logged in they jump back in and continue the afk bot farming.

If it's 1 character solo, they might get banned just so they can claim that they care and do ban people, but when it's a one of the big time boxers they're pretty much allowed to do whatever they want.
  10. Brazy Augur

You guys ready for the new non-truebox server? My 24 box and I are ready.

11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Bertoxx is not a Time Locked Progression server. TBH if they're doing this on a live server for, as you said, 1 krono a week, they're pretty much just wasting electricity.
  12. Numiko Augur

ah if its on Bert then you are posting on the wrong section of the forum too, this one is just about progression severs, Bert is a Live server.

This thread should have been posted in the Veterans Section. though you are just preaching to the choir here, everyone knows people cheat and they know no matter what on line game you play you are going to run into cheaters... heck these people probably cheat at single player games too ...
  13. Marshaik Apprentice

It's only 1 character there and of course, everyone favorite, it's a mage class. If they do care they should listen to their community which I know they do somewhat but cheating wise, ehh, and this guy totally haves no log out data till Saturday hits.I am so sure of that when they look him up that I am not wrong on this situation. If cheating is permitted by DBG/Darkpaw then everyone should cheat and not play fair and let people spend their hard earning money on Krono and hand it out to bots to get plat while it should go to fair players but guess it don't work like that here. Cares about money and not the community of what people are seeing what is wrong here. All about that money and not listening to the community which saw reports of cheaters before on the forums and nothing has been done. Maybe some tho.
  14. Marshaik Apprentice

ahh, kinda figured i probably posted this on wrong section. Sucks to be a return person and should of known this by now lol
  15. Risiko Augur

Hey they have to supplement their income somehow. Living in California is expensive you know. Next time you see a blatant boxing/hacking farmer in game that you have petitioned multiple times over the past half decade with nothing permanent ever happening to them, go up to them and tell them you are sorry. They're just trying to keep the lights on in the one room apartment they are sharing with three other employees.

;)
    Brazy likes this.
  16. Marshaik Apprentice

I live in Pennsylvania and it pretty nothing much here that much, weather warm then cold during winter times now which is odd pass years now but I'll take it, hate the cold. lol and that is funny, sharing rooms with three employees to keep the light on xD but hey, its their electric bill lol keep your pc on for that long, god for bid to see his electric bill. God bless his bill lol
  17. Beep Elder

People 60 box on PEQ. 24 is a joke.