An FV rule set discussion please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Crabman, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I don't object to Free Trade rules at all so long as the same rule FV has of you may NEVER transfer off that server under any circumstances applies to it.

End of the day players are always going to sell things to each other, hell I have seen guilds sell off their raid loot (and give it away too) and I didn't object to that either, they won it they can do whatever they want with it in my book.
  2. Kittany Augur

I'm surprised it hasn't been said yet. But if you guys want a FV style TLP, you guys should show the devs by playing on the FV live server :p
  3. Stagentti Augur

Highest populated server. Done

:p.
    Skuz and Fraggly like this.
  4. Brazy Augur

nah, gotta do Brekt if you want free trader server.
    Stagentti likes this.
  5. Stagentti Augur

Oh man you got me. That's a good one lol.
  6. Dulu Augur

Firiona Vie is 'Roleplay'
    Brekt is 'Free Trade'

But, as a PvP advocate, I support the quest of the Free Traders to have their new server. Good luck!
  7. Stagentti Augur

They specifically said FV. I replied specifically about FV.

So...your comment makes no sense.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

What the hell is brekt anyways. Like the red headed coirnav if fv.
  9. Runes Augur

Seems like a lot of interest in a FV server, more than PvP server
  10. Aaxxandum Journeyman

If they are doing the FV style server i hope they bring back TLC ( Trivial loot code ) excluding epic and quest items from that ofc...
  11. Brawl Elder

Half the people posting in this thread are PvP players.. who have no objection to you getting the server you want to play on... Trying to help you and others get what they want as well as a PvP TLP server..
    Yet here you are, giving the PvP community a low blow with that unnecessary comment. :rolleyes:
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

TLC was utter garbage.
  13. Stagentti Augur

Nah. Ton of threads and comments over the last couple years in suppprt of FV server.
  14. Brawl Elder

What are you saying "Nah." to?
    Ton of threads and comments over the last couple of years in support of a PvP TLP too?
  15. Stagentti Augur

"Half the people posting in this thread are PVP players"
  16. Brawl Elder

They are, lol.
  17. Stagentti Augur

Cool story, bro.
  18. Brawl Elder

Remember how you posted this cringe-worthy comment not too long ago, and you were in fact, wrong?

Guess what.
  19. Stagentti Augur

Nope. Wasn't wrong.

Would you like to stay on topic of this thread where people are discussing wanting a FV server...or you just wanna keep trolling.
  20. Brawl Elder

I literally just quoted you talking about an archaic WoW levelling route on a thread topic about when we're hearing info about the launch of the next EQ TLP server.

"Cool story. bro" was one of your responses just now. You are a stubborn hypocrite aren't you. lmfao

Facts obviously aren't your greatest strength.
    PVPme likes this.