How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Vaxpo Elder

There comes a point where leading people on can backfire tremendously. I suspect that moment is rapidly approaching.
    Misaligned likes this.
  2. Moforyguy12345 Augur

If the announcement is something like EQ 3 it would be a huge let down.
  3. dreamweaver Community Manager

That would be momentously confusing, and I wouldn't do that to you.
    Moforyguy12345 likes this.
  4. Duality Augur

Lets leave her alone for a couple days.. I also bet the announcement is on Thursday, when the current dbc store special ends!
  5. Thewiz Augur

Such blaspheme! The two words must be spoken daily until the prophecy comes to pass.
    Brunlin, Fraggly and Brawl like this.
  6. Conscript Journeyman

Can we at least know if this server will be Truebox or Non-Truebox? This would allow us to decide if we want to start on Mangler now or not.
    Misaligned likes this.
  7. Snowballnhell New Member

Some of us are just wondering if we should hop on Mangler or wait; if there are no plans for a server next three months it would just be cool to know so returning folks can hop on one of the recent ones instead of waiting in limbo :(

@dreamweaver should I hop on Mangler?
    Brazy and Misaligned like this.
  8. Baulkin Augur

...I guess there's always New World if there isn't a new TLP. *shrug*
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I guess, though for me it looks like a massive train wreck
  10. Stagentti Augur

Ya the reviews for it are all over the place. Can't make heads or tails of the actual game.
  11. Mink Journeyman

+1 here,
    but im understand them need make some money on exp pots, so if them run Free-trade (FV) server with AoC i can accept even Coirnav exp, this not matter for me, i will be happy any FV TLP :)
    Thewiz likes this.
  12. Creedmonk Augur

Going to have to agree here. The Selo's really hit the mark on XP rates. I wouldn't be opposed to even a bit higher on the exp rates. It gives you the chance to roll a few alts deeper into the xpacs
  13. pinco Lorekeeper

dreamweaver i have been enjoying the constant tease of his it today or not,so let me ask you his it today or these week ?
  14. Dahaman Augur

A Clue!

Dreamweaver: "My current plan is for there to be some sort of news about it this month."

Putting these together... oh what is the definition of "it"? The context was a new TLP server, but... IT is not necessarily a server announcement. But, IT seems to refer to new TLP (news). This could mean new "TLP news" instead of "new TLP" news. Ouch. As such, it could be that Dreamweaver could announce...

- Agnarr is going F2P up to level 60
    - ALL TLPs go non-truebox after they reach POR (making POR something to look forward to!)
    - POR is now a 4-week unlock for all TLPs
    etc.

Hmm... too far of a reach on those guesses methinks. I'm going to refine my guess to Dreamweaver... announcing Thursday... that Thursday is not the day!

Tantalization Tempered!
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  15. Risiko Augur

First off, if there is no TLP server announced for this year's anniversary, the world will not end and 99.9% of your will continue playing EverQuest, so posting ultimatums here is just silly. Ultimatums don't work. Ask Furor.

That all being said, if you're wanting TLP and you're not on Mangler right now (or creating a character on Mangler soon), then I don't know what to tell you. The server is rock solid, and in one of the best eras of the golden years of the game.

If you're not enjoying your time in EverQuest on a current TLP or Live server, then what makes you think that a new TLP server is going to keep you happy for more than the first couple months?
    code-zero likes this.
  16. Runes Augur

Whoever makes a guild called "Today Yes" on the new PVE server will be a Rockstar.
  17. Numiko Augur

*thinks back to Blizzcon*
    Oh! i know the announcement will be the new EQ mobile app!! :p
    Risiko likes this.
  18. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Anxious players.

A trail of hints.

Not EverQuest 3.

Only one conclusion. Only one possibility can exist throughout the multitudes of time.

[IMG]

EQ: Inventory Management (Forever Uncovering Limited Layers). The new, hottest, Darkpaw MOBA game coming soon to a device near you.
  19. Thewiz Augur

Today? Yes?
    Fraggly, Runes and Eetra like this.
  20. Creedmonk Augur

At least there will be an announcement today... the next league of Path of Exile is being announced.. Hype!