ToFS 3rd floor key

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zantor, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Zantor Augur

I did the 7 hails and turn ins, didn't die and I got nothing afterwards. Did it at the same time and my mage and he got nothing either. New bug or? I got the emote every time, You feel as if you have done something correct.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Don't die, don't zone, don't evac, etc., progress is saved as zone data so any action that clears will reset your progress. Also despite player guides showing linear progress, it's not linear, just give the right items to the right npc and you'll get the key when all said and done.
  3. Zantor Augur

Only thing I did was CoH.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Did you end it by turning in an item to the first npc you hailed, or hailed the 7th npc and expected a key? Only other obscure thing I could think of is do not do two characters at the same time (I ran mine only myself solo). Maybe the status only saves for.one character in zone at a time, so that when each other char turns in it's resetting for the other (not tested).
  5. Zantor Augur

I hailed the 7th, the maid, at the end, but did them out of order. Hailed the roaming one first, forget whom I handed into first.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

It's a chain, so long as you keep handing in the item you currently have to the right NPC, then hailing them, there is no "first" NPC. Hail 1, hand to next. Hail that npc, hand to next. When you get to 7, hand to them, hail, then turn in item to whomever was 1. There are 7 hails AND 7 turn-ins, its just one big chain. And turning in to the wrong npc may also reset the chain. Either you had reset the chain, or you had one last hand in left.
  7. Zantor Augur

That's pretty much what I said :rolleyes:
  8. Cloud the Third Augur

That is your problem coth will clear the quest data i think
  9. Conq Augur

I have farmed 3 keys while CoH'ing, no issues. I ran the cycle through start to finish with each toon separately, if that matters.
    Conq
  10. smash Augur

Wrong, I guess you not played the game.
  11. •Obss• Journeyman

I think that's the problem: when you run through as a group and one person dies, then the NPC gives the next quest item if you hail them. If you die at all doing it then start from the beginning.