AA exp question and help

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rondoo, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Rondoo New Member

Currently on mangler I am leveling and about to hit 55. I was wondering if I continue hunting the same mobs in velks would I get more AA exp gain at 55 then I would at 60? Or is there some scale that makes it a moot issue? I know the argument of should just lvl to 60 because levels> then AA but just thinking I have to grind sooner or later and no wont do the aoe so maybe 55 with great kill rate may be more beneficial then going to 60 and killing same mobs.. all thoughts or advice and knowledge is welcome. Thanks
  2. Mrjon3s Augur

What class are you? But really always go for levels. Your gonna be on PoP for 5 months.
  3. Coppercoz Augur

I think an AA is pretty close to a level at 51. So, it will be a lot easier to get that exp at a higher level. Get into PoF and then aa xp there would be the better use of your time. Just my opinion.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

The deep ae crews have taught us that you're absolutely better off getting aa at 52 over 60 but in the real world a player wants to.... play the game.

So if you're buying afk exp then grab some aa at 52. But if you want to play then just level up and beat mobs faster. You tend to get groups easier at higher levels too.
  5. sumnayin Augur

Faster at 55
  6. Runes Augur

If I remember right the exp to get an AA is about what it takes to level up 51. You may get more xp per kill at 55 to level an AA but your kill rate will be slower than if you are 60 and getting less xp per kill but killing faster.

If you are getting into AoE groups as others mentioned then its a moot point you can sit and get the AA faster than on your own and you being 55 doesnt matter. If you are doing it on your own, work on the AA that are really important for your to have for your class at 55 and then once you have them, level to 60 and finish the rest with a faster kill rate.