How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Boze TLP complaint factory

Don't ever announce please, I'm loving dreamboat's trolling.
    Fraggly and Stagentti like this.
  2. Robomax Elder

For those that want to PVP Play EVE and start a Corp. called ZEK or Everquest Red LOL (The Actual world , environment, mechanics are all built around a Player vs Player / EQ is not its always been a PVE world and the mechanics don't support the environment. And just changing server rule sets wont change that fact. PVP MMOs are a different animal than PVE MMOs

I like to see a Redux of EQ1 (But it would actually be a new game it would just look like EQ1 )with a whole new Engine specially designed for a PVP world. Extremely Complex , with a huge learning curve with absolute Role Play involved.(Something EVE doesn't even have since Faction Warfare and LowSec are broken in EVE LOL)
  3. Pikles Journeyman

Awesome quote!

I can't wait for the announcement! Hoping Cheetos means it's 2 servers with different rulesets that will appease some of these player bases!

Also wouldn't mind if instead of Classic starts, we start in Kunark! Releasing iksars immediately would be great. A lot of the gear and zones are still relevant while leveling. And I wouldn't be opposed to releasing BL/Berzerkers right away. Although gear wise Berz's would be at a disadvantage, you would know that making one. We realize it's a bit of work to change the dynamics of the game that way, but Darkpaw can do it! 2 servers = more revenue!
    Alarya likes this.
  4. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

For the love of all cheetos.... someone nuke this thread. Taking up valuable "Staff Post Tracker" space.
  5. Brunlin Augur

Unless your a BA warrior facing down death, than its......."This is a good day to die!"
    dreamweaver likes this.
  6. Brunlin Augur

The anniversary is the 16th
  7. Lodestar The Undefeated

Just got me thinking.

Soulbash2112 and Fraggly like this.
  8. Kenshin11 Journeyman

Today, Dreamweaver? Common, give me a nice birthday present!
  9. Moege Augur

Would be funny if Dreamweaver said nothing here and quietly put some news on the front page
  10. mark Augur

11. Thewiz Augur

It's a little early but: Today? Yes?
    Fraggly likes this.
  12. ImaginaryFriend New Member

Your daily perserverence has earned you this hidden TLP server tip..... Not today! =p

Though I doubt anyone will get that reference =/
  13. topple good idea generator

Uhhh, how dare you speak of my thread in such a manner?
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.
  14. Angered Augur

WE WILL START RIOTING DREAMWEAVER!!! THIS IS NOT A THREAT WE WILL BURN KELETHIN AND FELWITHE TO THE GROUND! THEN KALADIM FOLLOWED BY FREEPORT! THIS IS NOT A THREAT ITS A PROMISE THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS SUPER COOL NEW COMMUNITY GUY! WE TRIED BEING NICE
  15. PVPme Augur

Two weeks later..
  16. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Sorry Dreamweaver ... I take full responsibility for this getting to 15 pages with no end in sight. :(
    Fraggly and Stagentti like this.
  17. mark Augur

we want a nontruebox tlp starting in classic with 2 months unlocks one a blue server and one a tlp traditional style
  18. PVPme Augur

Sure, so long as they release a truebox with it. Most of us prefer to have limited third party hack/scripts on our server ;)
  19. Master Kahleem Augur

Dream said it was their "plan" to announce this month. PLAN, not guaranteed!

There, I just chucked a pebble into the gears :)
    dreamweaver and Stagentti like this.
  20. Creedmonk Augur

I don't understand what is the harm in telling us when and what is in the works for the new TLP.. clearly it's what the players want