Still Possible to Molo in 2020?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Slayerwolf, Feb 19, 2020.

1. bigpapa Augur

i gave away so many free stuff ( **current expansions ** ) and free , there are many others in FV doing this as well .

the plats i am making is from my trader , i like to help and when i see someone struggling i try to see what i can do to help * always free * , i plwled some players there from lv 1 to 70 or so , was always free as well.
    Andarriel likes this.
  2. bigpapa Augur

>> edit << oups
    missed that one { named } .

and btw ,any mobs who dont summon, many class can solo ( molo ) , BTW is there any mobs in TOV who don't summon ? i didn't really check since i am boxing and usually don't see much ** summoners **

i play a shm and could solo / molo if needed np, and easier with non summoners.
    not the nameds tho in TOV . * i guess * ( i never tried ).
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

As a RAID geared paladin I can molo named in ToV. Even the few live mobs.

I can't imagine a group geared paladin could though. Any trash, sure, since its almost all stunnable.
  4. Eyezing Lorekeeper

Beastlord's are terrible at molo, especially compared to OP mages. Give BST a bump!
    Mazame likes this.
  5. Cicelee Augur

OMG I AM OP??? WOOT!!!
    Eyezing likes this.
  6. Laronk Augur

Tier 1 nameds, you don't even need a merc out as a RAID geared paladin
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Depends on which one.

Soloing the rygor herbalist (not undead mob) was fairly rough. Had to use all mana to get there and took freaking forever.

There were a few named with some mechanics that would make it rough.

With a merc you can molo all of them that I've seen so far in either tier.
  8. Laronk Augur

Oh yeah, I guess the live ones would um be a pain. It would be easier as an SK =)

That being said to the OP, group geared beastlords can take on tier 1 nameds.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

A raid geared SK can apparently solo all the hero missions, so, I'd say its easier as an SK for sure =P
  10. Celephane Augur

Knights are slowers for most of ToV
  11. kookoo Augur

really? humm my friend bst ( raid geared ) molo FF all the time ( he don't group much btw ) and did almost all tov tasks moloing ** except the hero missions ** pet vs pet no buffs mage pet imo got an edge vs bst pet, but bst got more tool to keep their pet alive , so it is pretty close call,

i box a mage {pet tanking} , i have grouped with several bst as well, and bst pet didn't seem to be that worst than you look to think.;)
  12. Cadira Augur

It was a joke, bub.
    Eyezing likes this.
  13. Zamiam Augur

Bst are in a nice area .. pet is 2nd to mage plus has more tools for his pet , heals, offensive , defensive etc . just to name a few.. also bst gets FD and play possum .. Play possum every 20 seconds or so with 97% success rate. then their Fake death every 2min + - .. with the correct AA' s their a Bst .. pun intended ..

P.S. Why cant bst's have TRACKING ..
    Cadira likes this.
  14. Derka Power Ranger

The trick for moloing named is knowing how to use your defensives whilst burning. Some abilities play nice together. If you know how much DPS you can do over X amount of time, how much HP the named has then just plan out your defensive abilities accordingly.
  15. Slayerwolf Elder

So the responses so far come down to either Bst, Mage or Necro. Pal and SK requiring raid gear? Of those 3 listed, necro is the hardest to play/most skill based. Therefore, realistically it's between mage and beast, who are about equally as powerful. And most importantly, this is all theoretical b/c nobody's done it w/o raid gear. Haha. I appreciate the responses so much!!!
  16. Whulfgar Augur

Just tried to molo a T1 named.. herbalist.

100% molo no alts outside of my alt warrior 113 tov t1 grp gear not a single raid anything on him and less then 17k aa.

Downed the hebalist but took everything i had including 2 glyphs.. but gottem dead.
    Thunderkiks, code-zero and Black like this.
  17. Nivek Journeyman

I would say no, others may chime in and say how easy it is, but they're probably playing the flavor of the month pet class. I have a 114 SK with a full set of T1 and fully maxed defensive AA's, there just isn't enough DPS to solo the mobs, if I box my ranger it's doable but even then the damage spikes are big. That being said, I guess if you roll a Mage, you can solo anything with the OP pet.
  18. Slayerwolf Elder

I apologize as I'm confused by teh post. You said 100% molo (outside of my alt war). Meaning, you molo'd it w/ the help of your warrior or you molo'd the mob with your 113 warrior and nothing else. Huge difference. Hehe!
  19. Whulfgar Augur

Warrior + cleric merc. Molo 100% molo ..

You will see some people try to say they molo'ed some named .. yet they actually molo'ed it with "other alts" on the side..

I 100% molo'ed it with out a max level toon .. with out raid gear .. 100% T1 ToV grp gear.
  20. Slayerwolf Elder

That is extremely impressive. Not exactly sure if that's the class I want to go for as pulling singles can be extremely difficult (am I wrong?). Very impressive though. Are wars really the top tier soloers now?