Rangers Alliance set up

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by jeirikki, Feb 5, 2020.

1. jeirikki New Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on how rangers set up their Bosquestalkers Alliance rotation while raiding? Im in a small family raiding guild but no one seems to have a set way of using this spell.
  2. Szilent Augur

there's no funnybusiness with ranger covenant. make an order, everyone uses theirs 1/minute

if there's a ranger who's particularly challenged at keeping his place, you make them the anchor-- just have them add Covenant to the top of their multibind, and everyone follows that person just casting as decided before the battle as soon as the previous explodes
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Make a couple of in game audio triggers for when it is casted, and fulminates or fades. If your guild mates will do it, make a standardized message so you know when you are next without having to check your chat box. Something along the lines of "Casting Covenant on %T, Tarvas is next."
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

If you cast alliance, and someone else casts it 3 seconds later and before fulmination fires, do they just overwrite yours or does it bounce?
  5. Thraine Augur

i think it still overwrites it, i havent used it in so long with rangers mana problems you get more bang for your buck just nuking, especially when the next guy overwrites your alliance and that 14,769 mana is wasted.

you hate to see it :)
  6. Fintank Augur

Alliances/Covenants will overwrite each other if their is a rank disparity. If they are the same rank or the second Alliance/Covenant cast is lower rank they will bounce. So if Rank 2 is on the mob and someone casts Rank 3, it will overwrite and replace the first person's.
  7. Greymantle Augur

We have hotkeys set up. Announces in ranger channel that someone cast. I have audio triggers set up to advise if/when it lands and if/when it fulminates.
  8. Szilent Augur

Wildstalker's Covenant is 12*12700+1375961+1278434 = 2,806,795 damage for 14769 mana. Summer's Sleet costs 3k mana, is its expected damage over 600k (same ratio)?
    Scornfire, Drogba and Sancus like this.
  9. Thraine Augur

not sure, tbh i dont care enough to do the math, im just enjoying eq here :) i seem to make the parses just fine without it so why not be lazy right lol
  10. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince