Fixed Internally ToFS Raid 3 & Key of Trauma

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nilwean, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

Does it have something to do with the name of the mob changing after it dies? In the loot window the name is not Tserrina Syl'Tor which is the name when we kill the mob. So is that causing the problem when the name is changing after she dies?
  2. Funky Augur

to heck with adps.. dots for days :D
  3. Cloud the Third Augur

I was really happy with parse for that raid I hit number 1! Guessing mostly due to the fact I could use shout and hit multiple mobs the entire fight.

Combined: Tserrina Syl`Tor in 2325s, 15,528.7m @6679023 | #1 Cloud + pets 825.4m@355.0k | #2 BER 751.4m@323.2k | #3 NEC 744.3m@320.1k | #4 ROG 649.7m@279.4k | #5 BRD 631.1m@271.5k
    Prathun likes this.
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

hrm, you guys need better zerkers, rangers, and monks.
    German and feeltheburn like this.
  5. enclee Augur

How can you see the game?
    German likes this.
  6. Funky Augur

ive seen way worse UI's but Cloud's prolly isn't that bad without the advloot window open
  7. Nniki Augur

It takes others with you.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Even to you ? o_O
    Prathun and Nniki like this.
  9. Conq Augur

Happened again tonight, 19:21 on Tunare. Mob's corpse wasn't targetable, key wasn't assignable/lootable… Second key we couldn't loot. "Fixed internally" must not mean the fix was pushed to live yet?
    Conq
  10. smash Augur

As been explained a lot of times, "fixed internally", means they have solved it, but the thing has not yet been pushed live, and wait for a patch.
    svann likes this.
  11. Cloud the Third Augur

Can you make it drop like 6 keys the first week after the next patch so all of us who lost keys can get the ones we lost!?
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  12. Deillusional Augur

this is still broken corpse disappeared on AB Sunday 15th March.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Should just put it in the chest.
  14. Nilwean Elder

happened to us too
  15. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Still Not Fixed
  16. Prathun Developer

We've moved the key to the chest. This change should be Live as of the March 18th update.
    Thunderkiks likes this.