Better GM and Customer Service

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MysticOne, Feb 20, 2020.

1. MysticOne Augur

Since Day Break changed the experience of playing to mostly by questing. DB need's to improve the quality of your petition responses and your bug report responses for the entire game. Not just the most recent expansion. When you kill mobs for experience you get the experience even if the quest is malfunctioning. Now when they don't work you get nothing, and the GM's won't update your achievement for it even if you video record the whole thing and older quest if broken on just one server get no Dev team support at all.
    EATSD likes this.
  2. klanderso Developer

If you find a bug, you should post it in the appropriate section of the forums as GMs generally cannot assist with them.
    EATSD likes this.
  3. EATSD New Member

It was reported. I didn't want my support request marked resolved, when it's not. If it's bug reported and screen captured then the GM's should update the achievement for the players and then resolve it. The bug can be fixed after. Not just close the support request. What is happened in the game is your experience is based on quest completion, when the quest doesn't work then you get no experience and thus your time has been 100% wasted. Your not going to keep redoing a broken quest to get it to work especially with no experience, reward, chest, achievement. The mobs didn't even drop any coins. It's a big zero. When mobs gave experience you at least got the experience. The petition and bug report system hasn't changed with the game.
  4. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I had a petition marked as " Solved" without any reply on it just a couple days ago on another account of mine.
    I asked why, it is not answered.
    GM support is very poor.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Every petition I have submitted has been answered within 24 hours. I didn't always get the response I wanted, but that's life.

I think what you're asking for is policy changes, not better CS.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Well I know for a fact, people cheat, and people harass. These people still play with out a 'timeout'.
    (after brought to the GM's attention on several occasions).