Ughhhh.. Scammer?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Miss_Jackie, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

[IMG]

Just to give people a head's up.. there's an idiot going around posing as Holly. This was on the Bertox server. Not sure if they're making the rounds to other servers yet.

Edit to add: The link goes to a discord channel that's PVP-oriented (and a TLP-PVP at that).
    Yinla, Duder and Sancus like this.
  2. beyondsay myname New Member

Yap, sent my trader a tell LOL
  3. Celephane Augur

Sent my alt a tell, on Bristelbane
  4. Duder Augur

Awww, I want my coconuts featured =(
    Miss_Jackie and Celephane like this.
  5. Jadenpain Scholar

see that Duder guy posing as duderX... this stuff is running rampant!!
  6. Bigstomp Augur

I wasn't contacted. I feel unloved.
  7. Duder Augur

wtb dislike button!!!
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  8. Moege Augur

Miss_Jackie likes this.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  10. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Last time I checked their discord channel, it had 96 people on it. However, spamming people with a level 1 toon on multiple servers is totally not the way to do it.

*shrug*
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

I was unaware EQ had customers in Nigeria.
    Duder, Mediik and Miss_Jackie like this.
  12. Cloud the Third Augur

Well darkpaw games is the biggest scammer on the game right now and not likely to go away. The trade skill potion doesn't do what it says it does in the description.
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Uhhh, yes it does.
  14. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Marketplace description says it gives 100% salvage. It does not.
  15. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I just used several a few days ago. Every single failure was 100% salvaged. If something isn't being salvaged specifically, you need to make a bug report. Every time I've used one, it's always worked properly.
  16. Cloud the Third Augur

Someone petitioned and the GM responded and said it doesn't make 100% salvage.
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

There was a bug with Conflagrant a couple years ago. Was that it? If so, it was fixed... Your post is a wee bit vague.
  18. Cloud the Third Augur

19. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Your potion didn’t salvage because you didn’t fail, you just also didn’t succeed fully

They created a third option in ROS which doesn’t result in the final item, but instead is a partial success which is coded as a successful combine and will return back some number of components, but because it’s not considered a failure it won’t trigger salvage chance which is why you lost the item you’re angry about losing.

You’d have to convince them to get rid of these partial success combines. They don’t allow for salvage chances.

But as it stands the salvage potion does indeed provide a 100% salvage chance on all FAILED combines. Successful or partially successful combines will not see any salvage chances.
  20. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Duder likes this.