Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It looks like an order of a commemorative EQ1 t-shirt provides a redeemable code for an in-game mount: Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount.

1. Does anyone have a screenshot of the mount?

2. It sounds like some customers are receiving the code with their purchase, others are not. Are customers guaranteed the redeemable code?
    Nniki and Sancus like this.
  2. FawnTemplar Augur

I'm thinking this might be it:
    [IMG]
    Pano, Benito and Sancus like this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thank you!
    FawnTemplar likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I would love to purchase 1 or 2 shirts but this 'redeemable code' situation is sketchy. It's possible that fulfillment failed to insert a code in some orders or early orders did not include the code. I hope Dreamweaver or another staff member can clarify. Thank you!
  5. -----Cinexa----- Elder

Many of us ordered and received the shirt but did not receive the card for the mount.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Is the mount available for those in countrys the teeshirt isn't shipped to?
  7. enclee Augur

There was supposed to be mount with it?
  8. Derd Augur

That is the 25 cent question, saddly we've not seen confirmation of how it was handled. Random insert, every shirt insert (which if so means i either threw it away in the packaging or mine was not properly prepared) or possibly leftovers included in the distribution that had a previously done promotion that got included in the fulfillment process by amazon/whoever actually shipped them.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Another explanation could be that I've heard a few bad USPS employees have been taking anything that looks like a gift card in mail or packages. I believe this occurs at the inspection/x-ray process. The vast majority of postal workers are honest and hardworking. You'd see evidence of tampering like your package being resealed though.
  10. Derd Augur

Was no tampering with my package, but i slit open the end and pulled out the clear plastic bag containing the shirt and pitched the white plastic outer bag as for all intents and purposes I had no reason to examine it for another item..

A question to those that got the card, where did you find it, lose in bag or inside with your shirt?
  11. Funky Augur

i believe the mount is a random chance reward... not everyone gets it.... kinda like a golden ticket to go hang out with Willy Wonka
    Zaray, Whulfgar and CrazyLarth like this.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I agree, totally random so its not considered a "loot crate" and just like the crates in game. Gratz to all who got one! I will stick with my Fippy doll - last one of the original run. :p
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It just seems odd that they would put the time and effort in to implement a new mount but relegate it as a random drop. I'm more inclined to believe that they intended the mount to be a bonus for every purchaser (especially considering a premium price of $30).

Spell data shows entry for 01/18/2020: https://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=49370&source=Live
  14. RandyLahey Elder

Mine was inside of the clear plastic bag that the shirt was in, not loose inside the USPS bag.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

But there are older mentions https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=49370 and something from around anniversary time last year but not finding that again

Actually looks like it has been out for many years already, just not polished up and ready to fly lol
    Riou and Benito like this.
  16. Whulfgar Augur

I disagree completely..

It is absolutely more in line with rng.. that some get it and some do not.. if my theory is correct it is more eq like.. then to just give it to every one..
    CatsPaws likes this.
  17. Whulfgar Augur

My question is.. where can we get these shirts at ?
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It just seems like a big waste of dev time to boot up a mount for 50-200 claim cards? Plus you're going to piss off the other 500+ core customers who paid a $30 premium.

The only definitive answer we will get is when Dreamweaver comes on the boards tomorrow.
  19. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Whulfgar likes this.
  20. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Sokokar is an ugly model imho. if this were a blue Pridewing or Balefire Wyvern....$$$$!
    Whulfgar likes this.